Should I leave my country?

D

Deleted member 26138

Iron
Despite all the efforts and trying online dating it's very difficult for me to slay a good looking women in India. The ratio is fucked up and the simps are growing massively in this country. A below average chick gets soo much attention here by the simps i don't know what would the hot ones be getting. Plus i am no rich dude who can afford sports car and drive around so I am thinking of leaving India. If anyone has tips that can help me to slay here please tell.
324158844 697730128724856 1050084384162812377 n
20221016 002435

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
@BrahminBoss he mogged u hard

is this what a real brahmin looks like?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
are you retarded?
just day game dumbass
if I was in ur shit country I would be slaying left and right without trying

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
move to africa imho

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
Arabian Crisick
02aaac5a-1cab-4bf3-b6e1-57e525184b58-jpeg.2019504

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
op is probably larping tbh
I take that as a compliment bro but you can check my another thread i posted today . Maybe because I don't have a social circle. Looks are not everything in my opinion

You just wanted an excuse to tell you you're a mogger right

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17872, ;-; and 1 other person
You just wanted an excuse to tell you you're a mogger right
Mogger or not the important thing is it's really difficult to get good looking chicks in India i have been approached by below average looking girls a lot but i don't want them.

are you retarded?
just day game dumbass
Bro it's really different culture here . People of this country are so backwards and conservative I've done dat game in the past but it's useless in India people stare like you have murdered someone on the streets and girls are not use to it so they act weird like someone harrased them.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Bro it's really different culture here . People of this country are so backwards and conservative I've done dat game in the past but it's useless in India people stare like you have murdered someone on the streets and girls are not use to it so they act weird like someone harrased them.
fuck ugly women and improve the jarai race, do it for your country.

fuck ugly women and improve the jarai race, do it for your country.
Bro please no
I need to women now it's getting soo frustrating for me . But not ugly women

Bro please no
I need to women now it's getting soo frustrating for me . But not ugly women
why not, i love ugly women, they look at me obsessed, it's the best feeling in the world, a woman looking at you and thinking fuck me and impregnant me damn, It's so hot.
I've never felt like this with pretty women

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Nah. You won't do better abroad.

Run from there before an ugly one makes you kidnapped by her siblings to get you married by force.

why not, i love ugly women, they look at me obsessed, it's the best feeling in the world, a woman looking at you and thinking fuck me and impregnant me damn, It's so hot.
I've never felt like this with pretty women
Tbh I get a fuck ton of attention when I go outside. In this country pretty woman are rare but if there is on she fucking stares at me too like crazy. But i soo tired of being just started at bro. I need the real thing now

Nah. You won't do better abroad.
Actually I made hinge account set the location of Rome you won't believe the no. Of women i matched including hot ones . I will make a thread about it soon i just joined today here

Run from there before an ugly one makes you kidnapped by her siblings to get you married by force.
Yeah bro i know i won't let it happen but i need to earn a lot money here to leave the country i just do 9-5 job

Actually I made hinge account set the location of Rome you won't believe the no. Of women i matched including hot ones . I will make a thread about it soon i just joined today here
As I said, you won't do better abroad.

how do people even date in india? dating apps? i heard they dont use them

move out if u r not a manlet

Yeah bro i know i won't let it happen but i need to earn a lot money here to leave the country i just do 9-5 job
Ukraine ?
Jokes apart. Traditional countries like in Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Ukraine ?
Jokes apart. Traditional countries like in Asia.
I don't know any good countries in Asia plus the Japanese, Koreans have different taste in men other than that there are not many good countries in Asia

i guess that pretty women get married by families for money.
Ya exactly bro it's to complicated here plus women here don't care much about your looks if you have Big car shabby beard and tons of friends. This is all they want plus i think they don't even like good looking men its too difficult for them coz other will judge there looks then if she goes out with a hot guy

What app you are using?
I can only use hinge because it's the only app that can change location bumble and tinder don't let me change my location

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
how do people even date in india? dating apps? i heard they dont use them
Yeah bro hot girls don't use them here they get tons of simps provider from there office college school etc plus as i said women here don't care much about looks if u have a big car shabby beard and social circle.

My country then : FRANCE.
You would have success if you are not a dwarf.

move out if u r not a manleyeah

My country then : FRANCE.
You would have success if you are not a dwarf.
Nah bro i am 5"11 barefoot with. Boots i get almost 6ft and i am lean and muscular too but I've heard that French woman are arrogant.

get the fuck out of India.
you can get hot women from anywhere in the world tbh.

Last edited:
get the fuck out of India.
you can get hot women from anywhere in the world tbh.
Thanks bro i appreciate your comment . I am really fed up here bro . India runs opposite to other countries no one care about your looks here plus there are very less hot women . I am stuck here i am 21 and still haven't got a hot women or even an above average. Frustrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
This website is like: muh women are hoes, muh no loyal women, muh too high bodycount to ltr then you have niggas like this retard "slaying" cuz he cant handle being in a relationship or someshit. Op i hope your sistee gets ran through you dumbfuck dont @ me trying to fuck other countries women, disgusting you dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
where in india do u live?

u mog me very comfortably but i still get like 3 quality matches a day on hinge here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26138
where in india do u live?

u mog me very comfortably but i still get like 3 quality matches a day on hinge here.
Bro in my area there are not many good looking girls i get likes on hinge but I don't match with them i can get women but I want hot ones that's my problem

Bro in my area there are not many good looking girls i get likes on hinge but I don't match with them i can get women but I want hot ones that's my problem
whats ur area tho.

Make an online dating profile and marry a below average milf European or American woman who wants a hot young bf.

After this divorce her and you have citizenship to the 1st world where you will slay white girls with your mogger face.

• +1
jfl theres your problem. move to delhi or at least chandigarh.

u would slay the hottest stacies of delhi/bombay/bangalore. these the cities with the most options in india, easier than moving abroad. move.

are you retarded?
just day game dumbass
easiest way to get your ass beat in india

• +1
jfl theres your problem. move to delhi or at least chandigarh.

u would slay the hottest stacies of delhi/bombay/bangalore. these the cities with the most options in india, easier than moving abroad. move.
I loved in Delhi for 2 years bro the problem with the city is you need social circle and money i don't have that plus day game is shit in this country

Make an online dating profile and marry a below average milf European or American woman who wants a hot young bf.

After this divorce her and you have citizenship to the 1st world where you will slay white girls with your mogger face.
That's risky bro i could do contract marriage tho

That's risky bro i could do contract marriage tho
How is it risky? Just make an OKCupid profile and set your location to any western developed country and find a wife.

How is it risky? Just make an OKCupid profile and set your location to any western developed country and find a wife.
Yeah contract marriage is fine too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back