Should I leave my country?

I loved in Delhi for 2 years bro the problem with the city is you need social circle and money i don't have that plus day game is shit in this country
i mean if ur literally broke then u got bigger problems to fix than not slaying stacies. idk how u plan to move abroad jfl

i mean if ur literally broke then u got bigger problems to fix than not slaying stacies. idk how u plan to move abroad jfl
Brother right now I am doing 9-5 i am not broke i am fine but not rich and with zero social circle that's my main problem I don't know people to go out with i get up excercise go to work come back home do some work sleep and repeat

How tall are you?

bro i am 5"11 barefoot with. Boots i get almost 6ft
You probably just need to have a good insta and message girls in your city then

Despite all the efforts and trying online dating it's very difficult for me to slay a good looking women in India. The ratio is fucked up and the simps are growing massively in this country. A below average chick gets soo much attention here by the simps i don't know what would the hot ones be getting. Plus i am no rich dude who can afford sports car and drive around so I am thinking of leaving India. If anyone has tips that can help me to slay here please tell.View attachment 2065438View attachment 2065439
even chad is struggling fucking brutal

online dating is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26138
Chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 26138
Mostly common sense. You can pm me pics if you want and I can say if they’re good for insta
i was asking in general what type of pics are optimal coz selfies wont work

i was asking in general what type of pics are optimal coz selfies wont work
Pics where you look good, with good clothes, and in a high status or scenic environment

Pics where you look good, with good clothes, and in a high status or scenic environment
yeah i got to do that . Instagram dming is super saturated tho . you cant end up with hot chick ill most probably get average chick coz i am not that rich

Move to the US. If I were you I would never TOUCH an Indian woman. Not even look at one. White stacies only

Move to the US. If I were you I would never TOUCH an Indian woman. Not even look at one. White stacies only
US is too saturated bro i was thinking about Europe or even South America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

Users who are viewing this thread

Back