Should I leave my girlfriend if she's not a virgin?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Lol jfl sometimes i think i "love her" but then i just think about how she's not a virgin, prolly the only hole she is virgin is her ass.

i just feel extremely disgusted lmao. i cant believe im larping to be in love for so long. fuck no. i just get disgusted and my dick goes into my body when i think about it.

should i leave her? she's extremely obsessed and attatched to me, been with her for more than half a year.

what should i do lmao?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lirevk, standardcel and 5 others
btw she is 16 and girls nowadays are not virgins at 16 i know that and it's disgusting me so much man

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and gigell
Lol jfl sometimes i think i "love her" but then i just think about how she's not a virgin, prolly the only hole she is virgin is her ass.

i just feel extremely disgusted lmao. i cant believe im larping to be in love for so long. fuck no. i just get disgusted and my dick goes into my body when i think about it.

should i leave her? she's extremely obsessed and attatched to me, been with her for more than half a year.

what should i do lmao?
If the thought of another man's dick in your girlfriend disgusts you then you never loved her keep your cuck fetishes away from her

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, theonewhocantascend, rand anon and 5 others
Mirin the jbmax
im almost 19 lol. she'll prolly leave me eventually too. i just dont know, is it better to be with a girl i dont love or be alone? i could never love a non virign girl. even the thought of that is disgusting. i only got with her out of boredom and loneliness.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
btw she is 16 and girls nowadays are not virgins at 16 i know that and it's disgusting me so much man
Depends, does she have 1bodycount? If she has more leave, and if he was BBC leave

im almost 19 lol. she'll prolly leave me eventually too. i just dont know, is it better to be with a girl i dont love or be alone? i could never love a non virign girl. even the thought of that is disgusting. i only got with her out of boredom and loneliness.
Nigga how tf do you not love her when you've been with her for half a year.. :feelsping:

Depends, does she have 1bodycount? If she has more leave, and if he was BBC leave
I got no clue honestly. she says it's 0, but i heard from some other guy that he knows a guy who she fucked with. so yeah no matter how much i pressed her she didn't tel lme the truth. but she did tell me she did hand and mouth stuff... disgusting man.

when she told me that i went home angrily and didn't talk to her for 2 days. but i guess pussy has a nigga coming back

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING, 97baHater and 1 other person
Nigga how tf do you not love her when you've been with her for half a year.. :feelsping:
it's a few months after half a year i just didnt wanna be exact...

idk man. time passes by so quickly. im just depressed as fuck. how can i love a girl who's been fucked by other guys before lmao? it's impossible to me. when my virgin oneitis left me my feelings disappeared too.

I would say if you genuinely don't think you love her you should leave her but you could stay for the sex if you're feeling a little evil.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
I would say if you genuinely don't think you love her you should leave her but you could stay for the sex if you're feeling a little evil.
i love her in some ways i guess. but i cannot overlook that shit. it's too brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
I've already tried breaking up with her 2 times. she legit was begging and crying and tried everything for me to not leave her. so i was like damn nigga okay, i know how that feels, when my oneitis left me. but its not like im her oneitis lol, i dont even wanna know how many boyfriends she had before

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
If she’s 16 don’t leave her , if you try to get younger or same age the soy cucks could catch you

I mean you could take her anal virginity

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Timmy
If she’s 16 don’t leave her , if you try to get younger or same age the soy cucks could catch you

I mean you could take her anal virginity
Yeah, but does anal virginity really have a meaning lmao. and she's not very into the idea, but i'm sure i can convince her.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
are u a virgin?
nah, i was before being with her. but i larped to her that i fucked 2 girls.

i've even had a girl in panties in my room when i was 16. but i was so non nt and high inhib that i just played with her tits, lmao. and then she got with another guy after me not making any move.

nah, i was before being with her. but i larped to her that i fucked 2 girls.

i've even had a girl in panties in my room when i was 16. but i was so non nt and high inhib that i just played with her tits, lmao. and then she got with another guy after me not making any move.
Degenerates should stay with there fellow degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I've already tried breaking up with her 2 times. she legit was begging and crying and tried everything for me to not leave her. so i was like damn nigga okay, i know how that feels, when my oneitis left me. but its not like im her oneitis lol, i dont even wanna know how many boyfriends she had before
Maybe she has abandonment issues or something if you want to actually leave her don't let her keep swaying you. That's brutal though sorry your oneitis left you.

• So Sad
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I got no clue honestly. she says it's 0, but i heard from some other guy that he knows a guy who she fucked with. so yeah no matter how much i pressed her she didn't tel lme the truth. but she did tell me she did hand and mouth stuff... disgusting man.

when she told me that i went home angrily and didn't talk to her for 2 days. but i guess pussy has a nigga coming back
EW WHAT A WHORE She is disgusting

what should i do lmao?
Are you a virgin

ok i saw you were before being with her so your argument is valid

If your chilling and she is good looking I don’t see why you should leave now

No girls above 12 is virgin nowadays

• WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
There is no point in taking her srsly tbh

You don't have to break up with her, unless you know a virgin woman that crushes on you, but your relationship should be a friend's with benefits type of deal.

Yeah break up , it’s your only chance at pussy for another decade
Hahhahaha fucking loser

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
There is no point in taking her srsly tbh

You don't have to break up with her, unless you know a virgin woman that crushes on you, but your relationship should be a friend's with benefits type of deal.
i know who kind of does i guess

Fuck her butthole.

idl

what should i do lmao?
idk bro, i was in the same position as you and i ended things with her. till today idk if it was a good ideia, never found another girl that obssessed with me, and all the ones who came after them were even bigger whores with bigger body counts that were fucking me and other men on the side at the same time. so yeah if ur new to this stuff just know its a very cold world out there. im not going to give any ideias but theres is something u can do to take this toughts off your mind

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and StraightHeadJames
Nah you’re a perma rotter on a incel forum
Fat chance
Hahahhahaha
JoinedJul 13, 2019Posts21,616Reputation25,975

yeah bro im a perma rotter jfl i maybe am on here 30 minutes per day

• JFL
but if u were a virgin and she was not i can understand your pain perfectly

• +1
If the thought of another man's dick in your girlfriend disgusts you then you never loved her keep your cuck fetishes away from her
reddit tier cuckoldry

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc

Yet you ask for legit advice on a forum full of failures
Hahahahhhah just LDAR

• JFL

read the answer i gave you. btw after 2 years and some failed relationships i legit dont care about that stuff anymore. thats why i kinda regret it. like, i have a virgin girl wanting to marry me rn but i just dont know if i really want it cause shes not 100% my type phisically and i kinda dont care for virnginity that much anymore

• +1
read the answer i gave you. btw after 2 years and some failed relationships i legit dont care about that stuff anymore. thats why i kinda regret it. like, i have a virgin girl wanting to marry me rn but i just dont know if i really want it cause shes not 100% my type phisically and i kinda dont care for virnginity that much anymore
yeah i read it man thx its good advice

If ur not first she will never love u unless ur chad

u will miss having sex eventually