Should I leave the website forever? [serious POLL]

Should i delete my account

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I am there’s more yes than no

And this time it’s perminent

After making a thread like this ppl will rub it on my face forever if I don’t actually go
So it is very likely you’re going to do so? Because of the amount of “yes” responses.

No wonder why so many people are viewing this thread

So it is very likely you’re going to do so? Because of the amount of “yes” responses.

No wonder why so many people are viewing this thread
If by 24 hours there’s even 1 more yes than nos I’m gone from this forum to forget blackpill as much as I can

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I have no clue who you are as I use this site once per year, but I give you this insight :

1 . you have no personality if you ask if you should leave a site or not, is this drama or what ? are you a girl with no social life ? sounds like whatpadd drama
2. you really have nothin to do with your time

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I have no clue who you are as I use this site once per year, but I give you this insight :

1 . you have no personality if you ask if you should leave a site or not, is this drama or what ? are you a girl with no social life ? sounds like whatpadd drama
2. you really have nothin to do with your time
Nigga idc what u think just find it funny u Unironically post once a year Jfl 2021 u made 1 post then 2022 and now 2023

Now you’ll post again in 2024

• JFL
nah just forum is fun. Just dont rot in here and you should be good

Every time a girl is attracted to me I look in the mirror and remember ppl here say I’m a genetic failure that will never get a girl

And I lost this girl she litterally did EVERYTHING and now she’s mad at me cause I ignored her
Just apologise and stop ignoring her. If that's not enough then she barely gave a fuck about you.

And also the blackpill is not even reality it’s got a lot of truth but most of the shit niggas say on here isn’t even true I see it irl guys with their looksmatch, guys who are short and fat getting more female experiences then me because I’ve been a standardcel for so long. The blackpill is 50% truth 50% retarded cope
Muh gf cope #9999...

Just apologise and stop ignoring her. If that's not enough then she barely gave a fuck about you.
It’s over and it’s not only about this girl

Why is it alwayin a fucking tie

4B45195E 7CC7 47BC A31E F37D28B39AE7

5:23 PM tomorrow will be definitive

People who make theatrics about leaving are the ones who never leave
nigguh did you really change your fucking username over her just fucking lol :lul:

It’s over and it’s not only about this girl
You can still use this forum and be normal. You kind of just need to accept your looks level with no delusions. All that matters is how women treat you irl without much effort from you. That will tell you all you need to know.

You can still use this forum and be normal. You kind of just need to accept your looks level with no delusions. All that matters is how women treat you irl without much effort from you. That will tell you all you need to know.
If I’m making such a thread I cant

The blackpill has ruined me and my life

If I hadn’t joined this shithole I’d be much better off

Imagine a dimension where I never made an account here

Passed school year, htb gf, love, happy, I would HAVE EVERYTHING

nigguh did you really change your fucking username over her just fucking lol :lul:
people keep asking me why I changed my username and it's because I hated my old one so much

i made it when I was like 15 JFL

This new one is clean though

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29581
VOTE NO!
@Tomboyslayer
@arabcelxxx
@inspector
@nevermind2
@El Matatom
@LookFish
@AbuHamzaAlHashimi
@JohnMett
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@Nickim76
@PerfectInCell
@cope over rope
@.Dude
@six feet tall
@2025 chad candidate
@Lightskinindian
@fernadobrocolli
@SidharthTheSlayer
@slavicpsycho
@YabadiDabado
@Lurker69
@wastedpotential
@MUSTYCOPER
@SexuallyFrustrated
@Itsnotmeiswear
@T50 Mogger
@Issou
@antsosa
@wayme
@czwarty
@AppealMaxxing
@Rhodesia88
@mtcut3plush
@Fundz
@zinc
@chosen_one
@NotAMogger
@blite
@TaxEvasionmaxxer
@fabi
@shawnmichaels
@N8verBegan
@Luxury
@Giorgio
@autisticretard
@orangomango2003
@me10
@LookingToLooksmax
@tallnegga
@danny phantom
@HitAndRun
@ru1n
@Martyros
@Sonny Black
@jjtbtw
@rom
@Whitepilled
@iampeak
@thebeliever
@Queyy
@Emiqrox
@Patriot
@Sens
@iampeak
@IntelligentCel
@alien
@Newday
@Nims
@EndJstfiesTheMeans
@trensta
@Pei
@India
@DHTrash
@zille
@777sae
@trihard777
@Krispitus
@Nono
@Bluekid
@pepe999
@Carpediem
@Informationcapitali
@Pagan45
@India
@skorp
@It Began
@LongForgotten
@nevermind2
@EggKing
@Leandro.07
ok i go yes

• WTF
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Keep rotting
You're 16 and think you're HTN which probably means you are MTN max. You are young and bluepilled so at least you can have a gf who cheats on you with a good looking guy and justify it in your head and be happy. Anyone with 2 brain cells cannot unfortunately.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
You're 16 and think you're HTN which probably means you are MTN max. You are young and bluepilled so at least you can have a gf who cheats on you with a good looking guy and justify it in your head and be happy. Anyone with 2 brain cells cannot unfortunately.
Insecure rotter dc bout your opinion my results with women tell me what I needa know

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I will leave this thread open for 24 hours

Feel free to Tag everyone you can possibly think of

If by the end of the 24h this thread has more No than yes I will 100% delete my account

This website has caused me to lose a girl I like due to what it has done to my confidence. But I can’t bring myself to delete my account so now it’s up to you guys

After I go it’s over, no alts and no coming back
Sure man I've think your learned everything there is to know and study
And now it's time to give ur brain a chance to heal from the blackpill

And become a Neurotypical high tier normie

Insecure rotter dc bout your opinion my results with women tell me what I needa know
Your “results with women” being a girl you approached and started a conversation with smiled at you I presume?

Your “results with women” being a girl you approached and started a conversation with smiled at you I presume?
already showed receipts to several people ik where I stand I’ll be a chadlite in the near future

i know you want to leave so i voted yes

Who tf are you

Good riddance ;D

u have to take in to account the users voting bro.

half of everyone that said yes is a graycel
99% of everyone that said no isn’t

• +1
  • So Sad
Every time a girl is attracted to me I look in the mirror and remember ppl here say I’m a genetic failure that will never get a girl

And I lost this girl she litterally did EVERYTHING and now she’s mad at me cause I ignored her
Why do you listen to this incels? You look better than 99% of them.

@TRUE_CEL
@Master
@Alexanderr

ban this nigga for not sticking to his words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I will leave this thread open for 24 hours

Feel free to Tag everyone you can possibly think of

If by the end of the 24h this thread has more No than yes I will 100% delete my account

This website has caused me to lose a girl I like due to what it has done to my confidence. But I can’t bring myself to delete my account so now it’s up to you guys

After I go it’s over, no alts and no coming back
1 girl????? 1 girl??????? @Iasacrko i lost at least 10 girls probab way more cause of this shithole, not inly that but this shit detroyed me so hard im gonna rope. Although i dont think it was the site per se, but myself and a lot of back luck. The site just happened to be there.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel