Should I lie about my age in clubs?

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
A few days ago I went clubbing and approached some girls who said they're 19, then asked how old I am. I just told them the truth that I'm 34, and they were making comments like I'm twice their age. Should I just say I'm 25? I don't feel ashamed of my age, I think it's funny how girls act surprised when I tell them how old I am.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Gaygymmaxx and Darkeningstar
If ur gl being significantly older is lowkey a halo just run father game on the bih

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
If it's a foid you'll slay and never see again sure

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
If ur gl being significantly older is lowkey a halo just run father game on the bih
Less likely to work with how cucked people are now. "She's literally a 19 year old child" :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3
A few days ago I went clubbing and approached some girls who said they're 19, then asked how old I am. I just told them the truth that I'm 34, and they were making comments like I'm twice their age. Should I just say I'm 25? I don't feel ashamed of my age, I think it's funny how girls act surprised when I tell them how old I am.
you should walk around with a lighter and spoon, offer people heroin

"The Apex Predator"

Lie and say you are 18 and that you just blasted tren

If she don’t care it’s whatever no laws being broken. She’ll fw the fact that he beat the age pill jfl
Depends I feel like some zoomer foids would feel weird about it but some wouldn't care

• Hmm...
This is what I looked like in the club. I hate this place because it's all 20 year old normies, I can't stand women that age but the clubs where people my age go were empty on a Monday night.

Last edited:
  • +1
Jfl at this retard, never claim to be more then 26 with girls under 21 if that’s your goal

This is what I looked like in the club. I hate this place because it's all 20 year old normies, I can't stand women that age but the clubs where people my age go were empty on a Monday night.

@Zelenskyiv

You look lanky how tall are u?
You can run the father game just jokingly tell her she needa stop whoring in the streets and stay in ur kitchen 😂.

Always lie. You’re 23 til your 27. 24 til you’re 31. 24 til you’re 35

Nevermind all roasties. You look like you’re in the making of your Netflix true crime documentary