depends
my mandible got pushed foward
its true tho mandible can get pushed foward while maxilla gets pushed back
or vice versa based on bite
if its really that bad then just get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Yes u need something for ramus

Take a picture in the side profile while smiling and in the Frankfort plane such that your teeth are visible. I’ll tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Morphеus
No.
Bimax isnt a surgery that can just ascend ypu"few psl points" in all cases. You have to be actually recessed/downgrown for it to haveany effect. And you dont seem to have recessed lower jaws,so even if some surgeon would, by some miracle perform bimax on you, you would end up dogmaxxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ScramFranklin, geenk worg and 3 others
No.
Bimax isnt a surgery that can just ascend ypu"few psl points" in all cases. You have to be actually recessed/downgrown for it to haveany effect. And you dont seem to have recessed lower jaws,so even if some surgeon would, by some miracle perform bimax on you, you would end up dogmaxxed.
What would be the answer for him then? He clearly is not optimally grown either.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
What would be the answer for him then? He clearly is not optimally grown either.
Well, you are right
He should post pic whitou tilting his head up

It's so sad but I can't morph you into a human

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, normie_joe and gravlek
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, watah and ryuken
Not even with Lefort 2/3? And some other contributing osteotomies
I'm not even talking in terms of surgery. I can't morph him to look good.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and no-mogger-no-cry
Worthless comparison
what are u talking about retard

all these guys are recessed and have insane appeal and are considered psl icons

without seeing OPs front (which looks decent i saw him on reddit) you cant shit talk him "muhh not even human"

what are u talking about retard

all these guys are recessed and have insane appeal and are considered psl icons

without seeing OPs front (which looks decent i saw him on reddit) you cant shit talk him "muhh not even human"
Chin recession is different than the whole jaw being recessed man.

No.

People tell him no and he creates a thread asking the same question every couple of days.

Chin recession is different than the whole jaw being recessed man.
pattinsons whole maxilla is recessed and chicos maxilla is flat and mandible not forward grown

u guys act like OP has a class 3 bite

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
pattinsons whole maxilla is recessed and chicos maxilla is flat and mandible not forward grown

u guys act like OP has a class 3 bite
OP needs mandible lengthening for example.

If you do this without altering other parts of the face, you become dog maxed.

In order to do it successfully (not getting dogmaxed) you need to alter full face, so LF2 at the very least with supra implants.

A seemingly minor problem, has major consequences.

OP needs mandible lengthening for example.

If you do this without altering other parts of the face, you become dog maxed.

In order to do it successfully (not getting dogmaxed) you need to alter full face, so LF2 at the very least with supra implants.

A seemingly minor problem, has major consequences.
i love how you come to this conclusion after seeing ONE side profile shot of a guy from a bad angle (turning away too much) and without scans etc.

not even the best surgeons could tell from one single bad photo

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
i love how you come to this conclusion after seeing ONE side profile shot of a guy from a bad angle (turning away too much) and without scans etc.
Recognising things doesn’t require an exact horizontal angled picture. Just because the pic isn’t optimal doesn’t mean he can’t be.

Chads will still be chad, even in bad angle pics.

Just admit that you’re wrong lol.
not even the best surgeons could tell from one single bad photo
Fallacy merchant.

Let’s give you another try though, @no-mogger-no-cry post a pic with your phone at shoulder/ear level. So this guy can see he is wrong.

LEFORT is bare minimum.:bluepill:

Recognising things doesn’t require an exact horizontal angled picture. Just because the pic isn’t optimal doesn’t mean he can’t be.

Fallacy merchant.

Let’s give you another try though, @no-mogger-no-cry post a pic with your phone at shoulder/ear level. So this guy can see he is wrong.

i never said he cant get bimax, i said he shouldnt. ive seen his front and he is good looking and his side isnt over tier.

you autistic retards act like a lefort1/2 + bsso is nothing meanwhile u risk permanent nerv damage, asymmetry, breathing problems, it costs a lot of money especially by a good surgeon and it takes forever to get the results. 1-3 years braces + 6-12 month swelling.

no sane doctor will perform this surgery on a guy with minor recession if he doesnt have functional problems like sleep apnea or extreme tmj

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Blond3cel

Fallacy merchant.

0D64BC87 9DCA 4735 8601 69CBB537DF39

i never said he cant get bimax, i said he shouldnt. ive seen his front and he is good looking and his side isnt over tier.
Sure but he’s inquiring after fixing his side profile. Which would require heavy procedures.
you autistic retards act like a lefort1/2 + bsso is nothing meanwhile u risk permanent nerv damage, asymmetry, breathing problems, it costs a lot of money especially by a good surgeon and it takes forever to get the results. 1-3 years braces + 6-12 month swelling.
It’s really not that crazy with a reputable surgeon. The worst swelling is during the first 2 weeks. After 1 month 75% is pretty much gone.
no sane doctor will perform this surgery on a guy with minor recession if he doesnt have functional problems like sleep apnea or extreme tmj
Plenty that will, hit up any of the Italians and you can go

If you think you need your jaws advanced so that it will improve your looks, then you have no business Looksmaxing because you have non-existent self awareness and lack an eye for what makes a face aesthetic

If you think you need your jaws advanced so that it will improve your looks, then you have no business Looksmaxing because you have non-existent self awareness and lack an eye for what makes a face aesthetic
explain why making my jaws functional will not improve my looks even slightly

You never mentioned anything about function in your initial post
i have improper bite i thought that was obvious from the overbite seen on my picture