should i look into bimax?

Your profile picture is how you would’ve looked if you got optimal growth or Lefort 2/3
Posing Bayer 04 GIF by Bundesliga
say if i was to ever theoretically get lefort how much mm advancement would i need?

i never said he cant get bimax, i said he shouldnt. ive seen his front and he is good looking and his side isnt over tier.

you autistic retards act like a lefort1/2 + bsso is nothing meanwhile u risk permanent nerv damage, asymmetry, breathing problems, it costs a lot of money especially by a good surgeon and it takes forever to get the results. 1-3 years braces + 6-12 month swelling.

no sane doctor will perform this surgery on a guy with minor recession if he doesnt have functional problems like sleep apnea or extreme tmj

Crazy how retarded User are in this forum " Just get Lefort 2 Bro nothing bad can happen. "

Like you already posted Robert Pattison entire maxilla is very close to Asian level and hes still a Chad.
Even after 10 surgerys 99% of guys would not even be close to him.

Another good example is Nic Palladino he would be called Incel if he would only post his side here yet hes Chadlite+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140