Should i looksmax even if its over?

Looksmax everything you can possibly do. If you want to softmax then a 165cm, lean, well groomed, clear skin, good eyebrows and lashes, indian guy is better than a fat short acne ridden indian guy.

If you want to hardmax then you have the chance to (maybe) reach a psl7 or at the very least psl6 face depending on your failos. You might then at the very least find a normal looking gf.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Carbon Copy, orthochadic and Deleted member 8576
just money for surgeries at this point

will gymmaxx in 2021 when the covid situation calms down

need rhino, bimax and eye surgeries

will u consider LL to fix your subhuman height tbh?
Lol after covid it already be over for a lot of men unless you are a gigachad. Covid has forced all lonely single females to resort to online dating and fuck chad. Now that they have tasted chad what makes you think they'll go for high tier normie or even chadlite? Chad or gigachad only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
We are all gonna make it brah

Lol after covid it already be over for a lot of men unless you are a gigachad. Covid has forced all lonely single females to resort to online dating and fuck chad. Now that they have tasted chad what makes you think they'll go for high tier normie or even chadlite? Chad or gigachad only.
cope tbh i dont like this black or white mentality you guys have lmao

its as if women will always fuck chad. p sure id have a better chance being a Chadlite than a normie lets be real

Not rlly bro. We're genetically damaged tbh. Follow with me and rope in your 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
cope tbh i dont like this black or white mentality you guys have lmao

its as if women will always fuck chad. p sure id have a better chance being a Chadlite than a normie lets be real
How is it a cope? Prove to me that it won't be like this. The jews practically created covid to speed up online dating cus they want normalfags to stop reproducing

• JFL
Reactions: bdycope and Deleted member 9699
How is it a cope? Prove to me that it won't be like this. The jews practically created covid to speed up online dating cus they want normalfags to stop reproducing
jfl you actually think the jews give a shit about your miserable sex life?

good troll faggot u got me

jfl you actually think the jews give a shit about your miserable sex life?

good troll faggot u got me
I see your monkeybrain has already resorted to namecalling. Fuck sakes another low iqcel. JFL if you don't think the elites are behind the insane hypergamy in the modern world. Who do you think was behind dating apps?

I see your monkeybrain has already resorted to namecalling. Fuck sakes another low iqcel. JFL if you don't think the elites are behind the insane hypergamy in the modern world. Who do you think was behind dating apps?
yeah but covid wasnt made bc the jews are worried about your cock jfc

i mean there's literally world economies collapsing and your only argument is MuH dICK

good luck bro
LL is way to expensive i will never afford it tbh
better learn to walk in 3 inch boots from now on buddyboyo

also LL is like 23k euros in some countries which isnt bad. two inches can honestly save your subhumanity a bit, although ngl youll never be chad at that height :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
yeah but covid wasnt made bc the jews are worried about your cock jfc

i mean there's literally world economies collapsing and your only argument is MuH dICK
Yeah it's created for depopulation but that's basically the same thing as hypergamy. Killing the subhuman genetic trash, but just a faster method. Same thing basically, that's why I said "practically"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Yeah it's created for depopulation but that's basically the same thing as hypergamy. Killing the subhuman genetic trash, but just a faster method. Same thing basically, that's why I said "practically"
see i would agree with you when you put it this way. can def get behind depopulation.

• +1
I think its Over tbh ngl

• +1
Looksmax as much as you can.

At 5'4 you need to get big. There was an East Asian guy shorter than you (probably 5'2) at my old gym who was completely jacked. Hung around with NT Chadlites, commanded respect (when asking for equipment etc.) because he was optimised + had social proof.

Short Term:

- Hit gym, hard
- Fashionmaxx
- NTmaxx, get cool friends

Long Term:

Statusmaxx aside (becoming a successful DJ/actor or something, which is low % probability) your best bet is to build a social circle with like-minded people (friends through Poker, sport, gaming, etc.). Make enough $ so that you can live in a decent place, and host gatherings/parties (once the COVID madness diminishes).

In 5 years you can easily be in great shape, dressed well, holding meet-ups in a nice apartment. In this setting (especially if you're a core member of your social circle) women have an opportunity to see your attractive characteristics - especially if you're well-liked and they see your friends deferring to you, laughing at your stories etc. etc. It shouldn't even take that long to get to this point if you're 22.

You got this, bro. PM me if you want to talk anything through further.

• Love it

Fuck man, you are so right, shittttttttttttttt
MixedCarelessAuklet size restricted 1

• +1

At 5'4 you need to get big. There was an East Asian guy shorter than you (probably 5'2) at my old gym who was completely jacked. Hung around with NT Chadlites, commanded respect (when asking for equipment etc.) because he was optimised + had social proof.

Short Term:

- Hit gym, hard
- Fashionmaxx

Long Term:

Statusmaxx aside (becoming a successful DJ/actor or something, which is low % probability) your best bet is to build a social circle with like-minded people (friends through Poker, sport, gaming, etc.). Make enough $ so that you can live in a decent place, and host gatherings/parties (once the COVID madness diminishes).

In 5 years you can easily be in great shape, dressed well, holding meet-ups in a nice apartment. In this setting (especially if you're a core member of your social circle) women have an opportunity to see your attractive characteristics - especially if you're well-liked and they see your friends deferring to you, laughing at your stories etc. etc. It shouldn't even take that long to get to this point if you're 22.

Youre kind of right a knew a manlet who was self entrepreneur maxed an had psl 2 girlfriend. Idk if she was cucking him tho

I have some death sentences as being a dicklet,short,balding,nct,subhuman lips and being curry can looksmax save a subhuman like me?
please i wanna ascend buddy boyos
why not bro, just lose weight and lift its fun and will make you happier whether or not youll get women

Short Term:

- Hit gym, hard
- Fashionmaxx

Long Term:

I really appricate it bro

• +1
Reactions: $tackThatMoney
I was 165cm with 14 and am 183 cm with 18. Dont worry about height for now. Do sports to enhance puberty development.
lmao i was 173cm at 13 and i'm 173cm at 16

@Face is everything i understand why you acted like shit towards other bros in here and joined the foids undercover gang.

Don’t let your desperation and hate take on you. We have greatness in our blood. It’s not over and you shouldn’t rope. It’s always worth to looksmax and consider surgerymax.
Bro you are still young, life is unfair and it’s not your fault to deserve such look.
But there is a good thing, you are blackpilled and this gives you an advantage over others.

Exploit this shitty system and do surgery, and softmax. Im praying for your ascension! Don’t give up!

• Love it
@Face is everything i understand why you acted like shit towards other bros in here and joined the foids undercover gang.

Don’t let your desperation and hate take on you. We have greatness in our blood. It’s not over and you shouldn’t rope. It’s always worth to looksmax and consider surgerymax.
Bro you are still young, life is unfair and it’s not your fault to deserve such look.
But there is a good thing, you are blackpilled and this gives you an advantage over others.

Exploit this shitty system and do surgery, and softmax. Im praying for your ascension! Don’t give up!
thanks bro high iq reply

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
I have some death sentences as being a dicklet,short,balding,nct,subhuman lips and being curry can looksmax save a subhuman like me?
please i wanna ascend buddy boyos
Do not go quietly in the night, but feel the sun on your skin as you vanish in a thunderous roar.

Your final moments the most alive you've ever felt. Do not go like a mouse, too meek to cause a stir, but like a lion stripped of its purpose, no pride of lionesses.

RAGE.

Rage against the dying of the light.

You were here, let the world know, make the world care. Too many people just do not see, they're killing themselves everyday. You are already dead LIVE JUST THIS ONE TIME.