Should i lose my virginity to a hooker

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
20 year khhv its obvious i have no chance now since my prime is gone i have to lose it to a hooker i cant cope any longer

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid and Mister Fuwy
CAn i face rate in dms? Im based.

But no, its been tempting before, but the final realization is fucking a hooker is equal to a vibrator.

You're not loved,

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill

Discussion Should i lose my virginity to a hooker​

No, you should lose your hooker to your virginity

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater

But no, its been tempting before, but the final realization is fucking a hooker is equal to a vibrator.

You're not loved,
i would do it if i were you , hooker have way better bodies than some tinder whore who would suck all your money on dates and then leave you dry

Screenshot 20240422 112641 Chrome

Foreshadow

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Willmogulater

You're not loved,
Actually im ugly i will pm u

people make these threads as if hookers are some sort of saint women that will cure your problems if you got the money.

in reality hookers hate you as much as your oneitis does and they just try to make money off your misery

people make these threads as if hookers are some sort of saint women that will cure your problems if you got the money.

in reality hookers hate you as much as your oneitis does and they just try to make money off your misery
if you have good dick size then even the hooker will love it and might even extend the time

Personally i wouldn't do it

But you do you

yes its better they are professionals your first time with a normal girl will be bad just know that

Yeah, but do your own research, don't be like me.