Should i ltr this girl?

Deleted member 11388

Deleted member 11388

International Playboy
Ive been just fucking around for past year and half(fucked 16girls in last 18 months), been fucking beckies and stacylite here and there.
I found a very cute and submissive HTB who is my type and doesnt give me any drama or bullshit but she wants me to give her monogamy(something i usually dont do).
Also whenever i wanna fuck we fuck or she sucks me off or jerks me off.

I like her a lot and got a tight teen looking body but being loyal and commiting to 1 girl is kinda weird for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 5809
chad found and registered on incel forum to ask advice on his love life

…or incel larp

What is most likely?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, .👽., Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
Keep her in queue

Ive been just fucking around for past year and half(fucked 16girls in last 18 months), been fucking beckies and stacylite here and there.
I found a very cute and submissive HTB who is my type and doesnt give me any drama or bullshit but she wants me to give her monogamy(something i usually dont do).
Also whenever i wanna fuck we fuck or she sucks me off or jerks me off.

I like her a lot and got a tight teen looking body but being loyal and commiting to 1 girl is kinda weird for me tbh
LTR her. Don't manipulate her.
Why don't you usually give out your monogamy?

LTR her. Don't manipulate her.
Why don't you usually give out your monogamy?
because i dont trust people to not fuck anyone else behind my back and if i promise monogamy i wont do that but if she does and i dont im on the losing end.

Also i'm not that jelaous if i can fuck other girls and she can fuck other guys, if its fair its fair.

And if i give monogamy to her then i cant fuck other girls which i like doing, fear of missing out i guess.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
because i dont trust people to not fuck anyone else behind my back and if i promise monogamy i wont do that but if she does and i dont im on the losing end.

Also i'm not that jelaous if i can fuck other girls and she can fuck other guys, if its fair its fair.

And if i give monogamy to her then i cant fuck other girls which i like doing, fear of missing out i guess.
If she wants an LTR give her monogamy. It isn't that hard. That's what I did.
Most girls prefer monogamy and I'm aware of that. You need to think about the long term, kids, finances, etc otherwise this wouldn't be beneficial especially to the woman, and your name will go around as a classic fuckboy thus tarnishing your reputation and you'd find it harder to try and snag a wife when you're in your 30s or even late 20s because women that age demand commitment.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and CANI
Give Shannon R. Bosanac a "HMU". Based on your description, you seem to be her type.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
:bluepill:chad just fookin lol at your privilege you :bluepill: shithead

monogamy = accepting cuckoldry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
yea i dumped her and went to fuck other chicks, monogamy doesnt work