Should I Make A Biotechnology Thread?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I was thinking about making a biotech thread where I cover things like CRISPR and Gene Editing, Epigenetic Editing, Stem Cell Techniques, etc. but a lot of these things don't have much use, the cosmetic treatments are for the future, or we already know the alternatives such as eye color (MSM, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, etc. giga-dose, laser eye surgery), hair color (dye your hair, using colored conditioner) and a lot of these things haven't been done since anybody we know has tried to edit their own genetics for cosmetic purposes.

Should I do it anyways or will it be trivial and pointless?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormieManlet, Lygodactylus and 4 others
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @FiveFootSix56 @AscendingHero @Marsiere214 @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @Tyronecell @FailedNormieManlet @larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, mulattomaxxer and StrangerDanger
yes do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Solution
:sleep:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yes make it

why not my nigga :feelshmm: if you know what you're talking about :feelshmm:

you should prevent people here from wasting time on these unnecessary things.

just moneymaxx then looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I was thinking about making a biotech thread where I cover things like CRISPR and Gene Editing, Epigenetic Editing, Stem Cell Techniques, etc. but a lot of these things don't have much use, the cosmetic treatments are for the future, or we already know the alternatives such as eye color (MSM, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, etc. giga-dose, laser eye surgery), hair color (dye your hair, using colored conditioner) and a lot of these things haven't been done since anybody we know has tried to edit their own genetics for cosmetic purposes.

Should I do it anyways or will it be trivial and pointless?
Yes:feelsmega:that would be interesting
Anything to change my deathnic case of manletism?( It's genetic) manletia deathnicus.

Yes:feelsmega:that would be interesting
Anything to change my deathnic case of manletism?( It's genetic) manletia deathnicus.
Head over to it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back