Should I make a PE Guide?

WideZygos

WideZygos

Stoner
Well I recently posted a guide called THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO A HEALTHY AND HARD PENIS, where I covered mainly the pelvic floor.So this got me thinking on posting a very extensive PE guide (60pages atleast). I know there are already guides on this topic, but they lack a lot of information imo. So here I‘m asking if anyone would be interested in me making such a guide

• +1
Reactions: Kynoxz, MasterKey, thecel and 6 others
i have BBC already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Stare
Just don't write a fucking novel this time

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
yeah why not?

Just don't write a fucking novel this time

plz yes nigga
I got average pp size

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6873
Idc since i have 7x5 Big Turkish Cock

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife and Deleted member 5912
Yes. I liked your penor thread. Some good sources would be: r/ajelqforyou, and PEgym to start. I'm a smallpenorcel.

5x4, RIP. Have still banged a lot, but I would kill to even be 6x4.5.

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos
i have 7x5.3 i want 8x6 make this thread my brother.

Yes. I liked your penor thread. Some good sources would be: r/ajelqforyou, and PEgym to start. I'm a smallpenorcel.

5x4, RIP. Have still banged a lot, but I would kill to even be 6x4.5.

Last edited:
I have been on these sites for years I myself went from 5.5x4.5 to 7.5x5.5 in two years (I consider myself a above-average gainer tho)

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and imparatorluk
Well I recently posted a guide called THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO A HEALTHY AND HARD PENIS, where I covered mainly the pelvic floor.So this got me thinking on posting a very extensive PE guide (60pages atleast). I know there are already guides on this topic, but they lack a lot of information imo. So here I‘m asking if anyone would be interested in me making such a guide
Do it please

Greatly appreciated if you do, looking forward to it. Right now I’m 7.1 fully erect in length but width is abysmally low. Looks like a pencil ✏️

• So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Penis is cope, if she sees it and your sub 7 PSL - no matter how big or small - it's sexual assault.

Greatly appreciated if you do, looking forward to it. Right now I’m 7.1 fully erect in length but width is abysmally low. Looks like a pencil ✏
Do some kegels/edging (talked about that in my Guide) for now, guide will still take some weeks but I‘m really motivated to write it. It’s gonna be a fucking novel tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
No giant penis for my face

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
Greatly appreciated if you do, looking forward to it. Right now I’m 7.1 fully erect in length but width is abysmally low. Looks like a pencil ✏
tbh girthcel too 6inch girth or death

Make it. r/ajelqforyou is a dead sub and PEgym has too many injury incidents and I'm high inhib.

On another note how long would it take to go from 7.5×5.6 BPEL to 8 × 6

Make it. r/ajelqforyou is a dead sub and PEgym has too many injury incidents and I'm high inhib.

There is no why that I could predict that but maybe 1-6months for Length Goals and 3-12months for girth, this is only considered if you have a very very Good EQ and Bloodflow which you probably don‘t have so max out your EQ and Bloodflow first (Look at my Guide, where I talk about kegels,edging and some Supps) and you will probably already have some decent results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

Link for the Guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
the more high effort threads the better

model greycel

5.5x4.5 to 7.5x5.5 in two years

Great gains.
-You don't attribute any of that to EQ gains, do you? It was 5.5.x4.45 hard, initially?
-I assume you were measuring using BPEL in both cases.

Yes, I’m interested.

Great gains.
-You don't attribute any of that to EQ gains, do you? It was 5.5.x4.45 hard, initially?
-I assume you were measuring using BPEL in both cases.
1. Before I started PE‘ing I did some kegels, had a active healthy Lifestyle and supplemented Arginine and Ashwaganda so my EQ was always pretty solid at least a 9, the measurments are Bonepressed fully errect

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
1. Before I started PE‘ing I did some kegels, had a active healthy Lifestyle and supplemented Arginine and Ashwaganda so my EQ was always pretty solid at least a 9, the measurments are Bonepressed fully errect

Good stuff boyo. I'm happy for your gains you made. 2 full inches in length, and 1 full inch in girth is great. Like I said before, I'd be pleased with half that.

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos
Good stuff boyo. I'm happy for your gains you made. 2 full inches in length, and 1 full inch in girth is great. Like I said before, I'd be pleased with half that.
Indeed I myself am very pleased with my results, hope you can reach your goals too👍

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Yeah, you should do it.

PE for length, bathmate for girth? Everyone says bathmate girth gains are temporary. So far I've been PEing for 3 weeks and my stretched size has gained 0.7inch but my bepl is maybe half that. Kind of disappointing. Definitely need girth though since I'm around 5.7x4.4 currently. Will be happy with 6.3x5.1 since I already bottom out girls in certain positions and I don't want to hammer the cervix too hard.

PE for length, bathmate for girth? Everyone says bathmate girth gains are temporary. So far I've been PEing for 3 weeks and my stretched size has gained 0.7inch but my bepl is maybe half that. Kind of disappointing. Definitely need girth though since I'm around 5.7x4.4 currently. Will be happy with 6.3x5.1 since I already bottom out girls in certain positions and I don't want to hammer the cervix too hard.
Look into Tgc Theory