Should I make a thread with an ignore list of graycels?

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic guanche - modführer, sub-admin
Staff
Joined
Dec 29, 2022
Posts
4,345
Reputation
11,177
Title. I see so many graycels shitting up the forum, and people replying to their shit threads. I feel like everyone needs an ignore list now. I was was going to make this a thread with good users as well, but mods banned the feature to hide posts from graycels (PLEASE BRING IT BACK), so until that's back I won't make that good users thread. However, thoughts? I have a pretty good list compiled and I can add to it constantly.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30845 and aspiringexcel
ignore me asap
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32250
over for greycels :( :ogre:
 
Title. I see so many graycels shitting up the forum, and people replying to their shit threads. I feel like everyone needs an ignore list now. I was was going to make this a thread with good users as well, but mods banned the feature to hide posts from graycels (PLEASE BRING IT BACK), so until that's back I won't make that good users thread. However, thoughts? I have a pretty good list compiled and I can add to it constantly.
Yes pls
 
you were once a graycel
 
Sounds good if it excludes me (I’m superior to them) (I posted one thread).
 
Sounds good if it excludes me (I’m superior to them) (I posted one thread).
I'm adding you, thanks for outing yourself 👍
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TRNSTA
Title. I see so many graycels shitting up the forum, and people replying to their shit threads. I feel like everyone needs an ignore list now. I was was going to make this a thread with good users as well, but mods banned the feature to hide posts from graycels (PLEASE BRING IT BACK), so until that's back I won't make that good users thread. However, thoughts? I have a pretty good list compiled and I can add to it constantly.
The thing is that some graycells make better posts than rotters with colorful names.
Would be stupid to do so.
Only a few not-graycells actually post great content.
And I believe their is way more good post from graycells.
All the recent bimax on this forum were performed on graycells.
So do what you Want and keep on rotting.
 
As well, number of posts is not a good indicator of quality.
I had to blacklist lebg cause he says so much useless shit, but at least to your standards, he is not graycells :)
 

Similar threads

MrVolcanian
Replies
1
Views
59
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
Replies
1
Views
38
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
britishbomber
Replies
32
Views
81
britishbomber
britishbomber
Crappypatty
Replies
10
Views
41
Crappypatty
Crappypatty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top