Should I make an aesthetic physique guide?

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
17,992
Reputation
28,173
I don’t even go gym but I think I’m getting there.

Obviously it would be proportional to height.

Wouldn’t post here make it on a google doc then send it to everyone whose not a greycell or who hasn’t joined in the past 4 months.

Reply if you want it
 
I don’t even go gym but I think I’m getting there.

Obviously it would be proportional to height.

Wouldn’t post here make it on a google doc then send it to everyone whose not a greycell or who hasn’t joined in the past 4 months.

Reply if you want it
sounds good,i will start a tren cycle along with hgh to get taller +get muscles
 
Last edited:
HGH won’t make you taller many users tried it only works as a kid and preteen
im 15 and grew 0 cm what are you talking about?
 
Last edited:
im 15 and grew 3 cm what are you talking about?
Placebo your growing because of puberty not the HGH you won’t even be able to get your hands on potent growth hormone at 15
 
Placebo your growing because of puberty not the HGH you won’t even be able to get your hands on potent growth hormone at 15
my growth plates fused
 
Last edited:
I don’t even go gym but I think I’m getting there.

Obviously it would be proportional to height.

Wouldn’t post here make it on a google doc then send it to everyone whose not a greycell or who hasn’t joined in the past 4 months.

Reply if you want it
Show ur peak aesthetics
 

Similar threads

volcel110
Replies
9
Views
155
volcel110
volcel110
UnknownDuck77
Replies
5
Views
56
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
britishbomber
Replies
32
Views
82
britishbomber
britishbomber
Pytel
Replies
9
Views
76
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top