Should i make this new rule for my wall

ok mr cockologist, tell me what to do that won't permanently damage my penis, and how much can i expect? btw 6" is more than enough for a virgin, even 5.7 is, actually think 5.5 with good girth is enough for some south asian virgin foid with a tight pussy
Pe wise @Autismcel probably knows more

But with manuals u can probably gain about an inch in a year give or take .2

As for girth maybe .3-.5 in a year

ok mr cockologist, tell me what to do that won't permanently damage my penis, and how much can i expect? btw 6" is more than enough for a virgin, even 5.7 is, actually think 5.5 with good girth is enough for some south asian virgin foid with a tight pussy
Yes girth matters more at 6.5 inches

6.5x6 mogs 8x5

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
charlie sheen got exposed for 6 inch cock but basically slept around all the time even getting HIV, penis size does nothing for you.

Pe wise @Autismcel probably knows more

But with manuals u can probably gain about an inch in a year give or take .2

As for girth maybe .3-.5 in a year
how much in 6 months, half an inch and i am fine tbh

charlie sheen got exposed for 6 inch cock but basically slept around all the time even getting HIV, penis size does nothing for you.
Status

Penis size matters keep coping

• Hmm...
by the time you undress it's too late for the foid anyways, 6" is actually enough if your girth is decent.

how much in 6 months, half an inch and i am fine tbh
Honestly half an inch u can gain with manuals pretty easily

U can go on r/gettingbigger and use the search bar to find good manual routines. Be sure to do research and dont ruin ur cock

Id generally stay away from the original form of jelqing, it works but u have to do it PERFECTLY otherwise u risk big concequences

Status

Penis size matters keep coping
"status" 🤓 lmao ur completelty deluded if you think 6 inches is too small for a chadlite/chad to sleep around, all the penis coping won't change the fact that the women will remember 5 inch chad over 8 inch subhuman

Honestly half an inch u can gain with manuals pretty easily

U can go on r/gettingbigger and use the search bar to find good manual routines. Be sure to do research and dont ruin ur cock

Id generally stay away from the original form of jelqing, it works but u have to do it PERFECTLY otherwise u risk big concequences
never even heard of "manuals", but i will look into it. Will PM you some time soon to confirm if routine is safe, thanks bhai!

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
"status" 🤓 lmao ur completelty deluded if you think 6 inches is too small for a chadlite/chad to sleep around, all the penis coping won't change the fact that the women will remember 5 inch chad over 8 inch subhuman
you know what they'll remember more? The first guy who was her first kiss and also took her virginity where she releases the highest amount of oxytocin

that nigga from the other thread who can't cum and fucks for 50 minutes straight got 6 inches aswell, i think it's enough bhai
it's probably looksmaxx.org status bro

never even heard of "manuals", but i will look into it. Will PM you some time soon to confirm if routine is safe, thanks bhai!
I dont know much routine wise but if it doesnt include stretches i’d be wary

• +1
Yeah ur not chadlite or chad so ur dick matters lol same goes for 99% of people

you know what they'll remember more? The first guy who was her first kiss and also took her virginity where she releases the highest amount of oxytocin
Yes extreme bonus points if he was the biggest she was with

Literally will never leave her mind

• +1
Yeah ur not chadlite or chad so ur dick matters lol same goes for 99% of people
it really doesn't matter unless your black cause your not expected to have a big pennis unless your chad or black

I feel like there should be a badge for all verified dick sizes. Like send a picture to a mod to confirm and they’ll vouch for you.
@Michael Myers is perfect the job since he is a cockologist

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

even if he wasn't, he's not leaving her mind, just be first theory is kinda legit. Girls always remember the first time they become a "woman" aka get fucked, it's "special" for them and i'm not talking about some tinder whores who has had 100 partners since then because obviously it doesn't apply to such foids.

it really doesn't matter unless your black cause your not expected to have a big pennis unless your chad or black
Yeah if ur tall or black or both and ur not 7.5 minimum its over
even if he wasn't, he's not leaving her mind, just be first theory is kinda legit. Girls always remember the first time they become a "woman" aka get fucked, it's "special" for them and i'm not talking about some tinder whores who has had 100 partners since then because obviously it doesn't apply to such foids.
Yeah. Ur right but if u have a big dick u can overtake ur place ngl, esp if ur good at fucking

indian=middle eastern btw, your still a curry

Ok im not brown and i dont smell like curry also indian isnt middle eastern are u dense
did you become obsessed with cocks cause your scared a terroist in your home country will blow it up?

did you become obsessed with cocks cause your scared a terroist in your home country will blow it up?
In the usa faggot stop sucking my cock dalit the gharam masala and chilly flakes are giving it burns

In the usa faggot stop sucking my cock dalit the gharam masala and chilly flakes are giving it burns
friendly fire bro, dont hate on your own people. You're like the dominicans who go "bro trust me im not black"

friendly fire bro, dont hate on your own people. You're like the dominicans who go "bro trust me im not black"
Im literally levant i’m the furthest thing from curry quit the mental gymnastics

Im literally levant i’m the furthest thing from curry quit the mental gymnastics
here have you india, then right over there you have whats called the middle east

here have you india, then right over there you have whats called the middle east
Its okay little pajeet just accept everyone isnt a curry guzzling indian roach like you lol

Its okay little pajeet just accept everyone isnt a curry guzzling indian roach like you lol
bro dedicated his life to penis cause he was made in the subhuman middle east

ethnics cope with penis size when they have nothing else going for them
FR, also posting your dick on a mens forum and letting others rate is seems like fagtivities

FR, also posting your dick on a mens forum and letting others rate is seems like fagtivities
he doesn't even measure the actual dick sizes, he just takes people's sizes (im 7 inches bro trust me) then creates an average out of it (looksmaxxers users never larp)

he doesn't even measure the actual dick sizes, he just takes people's sizes (im 7 inches bro trust me) then creates an average out of it (looksmaxxers users never larp)
Are u a coper who gen believes the average is 5.1

Must have a tiny penis ngl with all this cope
but again 99% of the people who claim bick dick here are also incels so it clearly does nothing for them

• +1
but again 99% of the people who claim bick dick here are also incels so it clearly does nothing for them
Good point but i’m gonna start asking for pics cuz too many larps

Its getting outta hand

Should i require picture proof if ur gonna claim 7+ length and 5.5+ girth?

Theres more 7 inchers than 6 inchers
It’s kinda funny how everyone’s supposedly 7 x 5.5+. :hnghn:

Nah tbh i just think the average isnt 5.1-5.4 tbh
But it is. You rely on small sample sizes but every larger study shows that the average decreases once more people participate.

• +1
But it is. You rely on small sample sizes but every larger study shows that the average decreases once more people participate.
We have to start asking for proof ngltheres literally more 7x5.5 than 6x5 which is probably the real average 18-25 year olds

We have to start asking for proof ngltheres literally more 7x5.5 than 6x5 which is probably the real average 18-25 year olds
6 x 5 would be the average if we had 100 users give their statistics, 5.5 x 4.75 if we had 500 users give their statistics and 5 x 4.5 if we had 1000 users.

Honest users anyway.

• +1
6 x 5 would be the average if we had 100 users give their statistics, 5.5 x 4.75 if we had 500 users give their statistics and 5 x 4.5 if we had 1000 users.

Honest users anyway.
Gen dont think anyones below 5 girth tbh im gonna make a poll rq