Should i marry a Paki Stacy?

Should i marry a paki stacy?

• Total voters
Both have their cons, most single males kill themselves at around 50~60 because dick stops working and the body starts to break down completely, you have to be prepared for this and you can only cope by being a whoremaxxer/hedonistic othewise its depressing dealing with those problems alone at that age. On the other side, your wife may get fat and you end up with a dead bedroom and your kids may be failures and make you miserable. Not to mention 50% of marriages fail in the west, and god knows how many are actually life affirming marriages, Less than 15-20%?

Ropefuel just thinking about it.

I plan to marry a muslim girl, and once we have kids she would face even social falio than me if she divorces.
Plus i'm a pretty laid back guy, i wouldn't abuse or be mean to her. I'd provide a house and a good life so she doesn't have much to complain about unless she's expecting some IG unrealistic lifestyle.

Dead bedroom? I'd straight up tell her cool but i'm going to fuck some other hoe then.

I'm just lazy and kids and all this extra shit seems like so much work.
I think i'm just avoiding the inevitable now, might aswell get married before i'm like late 30s and girls in their 20s consider me too old. :cautious:

UPDATE:

I was only considering muslim girls beforehand
but now i think the difference between western raised muslim girls and white girls/other ethnicities isn't much

I have my own money, so no one can say shit to me about whoever i marry.
So i think its best not to limit myself and just pick the best girl irrespective or race or religion.

nigga said paki stacy and posted whites

and also.. lol. youre in your early 30s

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

I'm in my Early 30's
Middle class corporate career + own some decent assets
5'10 Chadlite

I like my life right now but at the same time i don't think i'll be able to go full @Amnesia and just chase JB all my life.
Since being muslim and being unmarried is such a massive social falio.

I like my life right now, i have everything set up the way i want and can do whatever i wish, whenever i wish.
So i personally feel like getting married is just going to fuck up my whole life and she'll just get herself pregnant then i will have no way to back out and it'll be game over for me. Just decades of wage cucking to support this middle class american dream of a big house and keeping up the jones.

I think i can push off the decision to at least 34-36ish, but i just feel like its inevitable.
No way to stay eternal bachelor as a muslim man :(
No, keep being a yakhi from papiland on .org with us other based basement dwellers and ward chads like @height

Having a kid with a blue eyed foid while ensure a mogger son to carry on your genes. I dont know a single half ethnic half white incel

nigga said paki stacy and posted whites

and also.. lol. youre in your early 30s

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Those girls weren't white. These are paki girls.
267894505 443974527309028 4365455853214381931 n
Dffdfgfg
259595920 775374676619341 5865910080518107004 n

and yeah i WFH most days and get paid to shitpost here.
I can browse the forum during teams meeting even with my mic unmuted JFL