Should i meet a depressed girl with a boyfriend?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She has serious mental problems, but is really attractive and nice.
I got a handjob from her years ago. Now she has a soyboy boyfriend since 3 years, but she is horny for me.
Yesterday she wanted to meet me, but at the last second she said her boyfriend doesnt want her to see me :ROFLMAO: I didnt answer back, and now today she invited me to her home because she is alone tonight.

I am really scared that if i fuck her, suddenly she changes her mind the next day and makes a big drama out of it.
Dont wanna destroy their relationship or even get into problems.

I mean who knows what a severely depressed and mentally ill girl can make out of it.

What should i do?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15129
Yes, meet up with her. Unless her boyfriend is somehow your friend, it's not your problem.

If she is unstable, then she is going to cheat anyway. If it's not you, it will be with someone else. Don't think it makes a difference tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thisend
Meet up with her then tell her boyfriend so she gets more depressed and kills herself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer, itorroella9 and 16 others
Not worth it

I got a handjob from her years ago. Now she has a soyboy boyfriend since 3 years, but she is horny for me.
Yesterday she wanted to meet me, but at the last second she said her boyfriend doesnt want her to see me :ROFLMAO: I didnt answer back, and now today she invited me to her home because she is alone tonight.

I am really scared that if i fuck her, suddenly she changes her mind the next day and makes a big drama out of it.

I mean who knows what a severely depressed and mentally ill girl can make out of it.

What should i do?
what age is she btw

This sounds like a dumpster fire. I wouldn't meet up with her, as the saying goes don't stick your dick in crazy. Do you really think she will take responsibility for her actions if her boyfriend finds out she got cucked?

Worse case scenario his boyfriend goes ER on you, or she makes a false rape claim against you. Why not go fuck another woman. I know she will eventually cuck him, but does it have to be you?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, ShowerMaxxing, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person

What should i do?
Damn you have so many stories. You should make your own Deusmaximus adventures threads tbh.

Also, my answer: Meet with her, who cares what she does after. Just don't get killed or physically hurt.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and subhuman incel
take a video while you fuck her and send it to her boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 15129 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15129, subhuman incel and 1 other person
tie up her boyfriend while you are raping her infront of him and then make him lick your cum off her face. afterwards cut off their limbs and eat them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
Life is short. Pussy is on a time limit. Go get it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, maxxedfalloutdweller and subhuman incel
Damn you have so many stories. You should make your own Deusmaximus adventures threads tbh.

Also, my answer: Meet with her, who cares what she does after. Just don't get killed or physically hurt.
It happened ;) She really wanted to drink a lot, so that she can justify the "mistake".
I poured all my drinks in a flower pot, when she went to toilet. I need to anti age maxx and currently on a gym routine, so i cant drink.
Heres me with the empty condom package and her wet pussy print. She didnt wanted to get into bed, so we did on the sofa.

83E39672 8F17 4B3E AC6A 275707E82DD0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing, sytyl and 3 others
So much good advice
Glad to see my looksmax brothers help each other.
🥰

one day the same will happen to you and the appropriate action would be to laugh :lul:

It happened ;) She really wanted to drink a lot, so that she can justify the "mistake".
I poured all my drinks in a flower pot, when she went to toilet. I need to anti age maxx and currently on a gym routine, so i cant drink.
Heres me with the empty condom package and her wet pussy print. She didnt wanted to get into bed, so we did on the sofa.

View attachment 1319084
you're a slayer :LOL:
good job
and you still complain a lot here man, wtf i dont understang :feelskek: