should I model and is it even worth it

thxmes

thxmes

6'0 14y
I get told that is should be a model by family members, randoms, friends, and even just classmates at least about 3 times a week and I've genuinely been considering just applying to agencies in my area and I thought id come to the forums where people (sometimes) know what they're talking about.
Depending on replies to this I will get actual headshots done and come back to post them.
14yr old 5'10" barefoot (6' - 6'1 depending on shoes)

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2855.jpg
    IMG_2855.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2856.jpg
    IMG_2856.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2857.jpg
    IMG_2857.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2858.jpg
    IMG_2858.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, coispet, D3v and 1 other person
you look to cucked, htn tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, aleksander, itsbegincell and 2 others
No agency is signing you at 14 kid. Minimum they take is 16

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 39692, coispet and 5 others
You should model if you want to. It's worth it if it's something you enjoy and can get some money out of. No harm in trying, you have the looks for it, no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: thxmes
yea if they made that cuck chico model they can do anything. Be prepared to sucka few cocks and be lathered with makeup tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, coispet, m0ss26 and 6 others
if ur 14 you should live life to fullest and not have job

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
I get told that is should be a model by family members, randoms, friends, and even just classmates at least about 3 times a week and I've genuinely been considering just applying to agencies in my area and I thought id come to the forums where people (sometimes) know what they're talking about.
Depending on replies to this I will get actual headshots done and come back to post them.
you only get in the modelling industry if ur willing to get fucked in the ass by 50 year old gay men (SERIOUS)

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Yes model

KYS TIKTOKCEL
3810598 Wojak suicide meme 5

• JFL
Reactions: D3v and rand anon
see good potentinal but that one pic in the red room seems diff, ur chin and jaw look cucked in that photo, Chad-lite in the other photos though.

see good potentinal but that one pic in the red room seems diff, ur chin and jaw look cucked in that photo, Chad-lite in the other photos though.
idk angles ig and lighting, cant really capture how you look irl in a photo

You’re “boy next door” goodlooking imo. Chadlite at best, but not elite as of now. You could always give it a shot though, I say go for it.

• +1
Reactions: thxmes
over when a 14 year old mogs me back to gandy purgatory

ALSO YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOT YOU WILL AGE LIKE MILK AND HAVE NO APPEAL WHEN YOU FINISH PUBERTY. THESE LITTLE GRADE SCHOOL WHORES ARE JUST BURSTING WITH HORMONES AND ITS THE ONLY REASON YOU ATTENTION YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHORE KYS

ALSO YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOT YOU WILL AGE LIKE MILK AND HAVE NO APPEAL WHEN YOU FINISH PUBERTY. THESE LITTLE GRADE SCHOOL WHORES ARE JUST BURSTING WITH HORMONES AND ITS THE ONLY REASON YOU ATTENTION YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHORE KYS
Tales from the asylum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and lilith
mogs me to death

🫶 the reason i love org summed up in one reply

show us a picture without frauding with flash and we'll be able to tell