Should I Model?

Yea, you could pull, but someone with lower psl but higher appeal could pull more, but still youre ok
Do I have more psl than appeal ?
Someone said I have more bones which is more psl than appeal

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend
Yeah
Prepare to constantly lube your anus
Is it genuinely full of fags
I dk if I wanna do it rn anyway my symmetry is the only thing fucking me up

For me appeal is for girls and psl for modeling
Generally how it goes. But if your not one of the ugly people that look so ugly it’s unique then you gotta be handsome to model

Yes you have more psl
Do you need symmetry for modelling because mine is so bad rn, I don’t know if it’s just uneven fat distribution and one side is leaner than the other but it makes me wanna rope .

Generally how it goes. But if your not one of the ugly people that look so ugly it’s unique then you gotta be handsome to model
I didnt really understand can you say it again but like with other words pls

Do you need symmetry for modelling because mine is so bad rn, I don’t know if it’s just uneven fat distribution and one side is leaner than the other but it makes me wanna rope .
You do but your assymetry isnt even bad

I didnt really understand can you say it again but like with other words pls
You see those models now a days that are ‘unique’ but are just really ugly .
If you’re not one of them, you gotta be good looking to model and have the appeal then the psl which means having the bones

You see those models now a days that are ‘unique’ but are just really ugly .
If you’re not one of them, you gotta be good looking to model and have the appeal then the psl which means having the bones
Idk just try they ll probably say yes

You look like you had surgeries nigga, you have big bizygomatic width with a deficient upper maxilla, it doenst make sense and your lips are too big @Xangsane :lul:
Is that a compliment that i look like ive hard maxxed jfl

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
no it means it looks very uncanny and i'm sure you're not natty personal opinion
I’m 17 living in the uk working in retail I can’t afford transport never mind surgeries
But I only look uncanny in them photos cos im try Harding i promise I don’t look that autistic

• +1
no it means it looks very uncanny and i'm sure you're not natty personal opinion
Why do you believe so hardly I’ve hard maxxed though

• +1