should i not remove retainer coz salludon didnt remove retainer

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i was gonna get them removed on 18th, but maybe i shouldnt? i have retaner on upper 6(2 canine, 4 incisor) and lower 6 teeth, should i ask ortho to just remove the ones on upper canines to have 4 on upper? otherwise im scared i might diastema max 🙀😿😿🤙🤙

benefits of retainer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
benefits of retainer?
prevents relapse, but i mew 24 7 so that can be natural retainer and possibly make the need of a retainer obsolete. but idk, i had extractions and so hard mewing could maybe make my teeth crooked again, as my teeth are in an unnatural position rn, and im applying force now again to them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
but ppl who propagate mewing say that mewing can prevent ortho relapse also

Salludon got surgeries

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Tallooksmaxxer
Salludon got surgeries
man idk, he hormonemaxxed with gym, k2 mk7, couldve had second puberty like hexum or gandy. bones in face usually develop into 20s, im hoping this is for me also, like ive heard chin is one fo the last to grow and im chincel atm

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
man idk, he hormonemaxxed with gym, k2 mk7, couldve had second puberty like hexum or gandy. bones in face usually develop into 20s, im hoping this is for me also, like ive heard chin is one fo the last to grow and im chincel atm
Jfl at this iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You’re dumb as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Nebula
perhaps, but i believe in sally. it doesent affect me if you do or dont believe him, im not gonna waste my time arguing bout this whole salludon dilemma. think he is legit or think he is cope, idc, whatever tickles your taint
Everyone above 100 iq know salludon isnt natural. The whole debate are a bunch of ethnics sucking his dick and hoping for the same treatment. I never argued in these debates cuz i know its obviously an unnatural tranformation. Muh mewing jfl

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Everyone above 100 iq know salludon isnt natural. The whole debate are a bunch of ethnics sucking his dick and hoping for the same treatment. I never argued in these debates cuz i know its obviously an unnatural tranformation. Muh mewing jfl
he didnt do normal mewig he did hardmewing

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
he had rlly good base, not much changed, he just leanmaxxed and zygos improved a bit from bonesmashing. the main thing was the chin. the chin transformation was fucking insane, surgery tier. but idk, with hormonemaxxing, second puberty, perhaps its possible to get chin gains like that. ill experiment and see, no harm, then get surgery after if it doesent work

he had rlly good base, not much changed, he just leanmaxxed and zygos improved a bit from bonesmashing. the main thing was the chin. the chin transformation was fucking insane, surgery tier. but idk, with hormonemaxxing, second puberty, perhaps its possible to get chin gains like that. ill experiment and see, no harm, then get surgery after if it doesent work
mewing didnt change his maxilla and mouth at all. Only his chin changed so anyone with a brain knows its filler

@ShortBrownandUgly look at this
Giphy 12 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128