Should I ogremaxx?

Gengar

Gengar

Moderator 😈
Staff
My eye area is asymmetrical, I have mild upper eyelid exposure, I have shit under eye support, I have a slightly recessed chin, I have a big Jew nose. The only problem however is that my frame is just normal. While I can ogremaxx my looks, I can't do shit about my frame. I worked out for 2 months and there was no change :feelsrope:

ascend.

with the knowledge that michael mew has given for free to the internet

B7D3C10A 9083 4A49 95AB FF850E34C3F2

Maybe jump on roids and do capitan america style transformation

My eye area is asymmetrical, I have mild upper eyelid exposure, I have shit under eye support, I have a slightly recessed chin, I have a big Jew nose. The only problem however is that my frame is just normal. While I can ogremaxx my looks, I can't do shit about my frame. I worked out for 2 months and there was no change :feelsrope:
you are doing something wrong then everyone can build a solid body either you dont eat enough/eat shit, you dont train right or you dont have enough rest for your muscles to regenerate

I worked out for 2 months and there was no change :feelsrope:

Yeah that's the life of a natty. Be patient or roid, bucko. Also post pics of your face situation so we know you aren't just whining.

Yeah that's the life of a natty. Be patient or roid, bucko. Also post pics of your face situation so we know you aren't just whining.
I already ogremaxxed but as a non-muscular curry. I have noticed that even ethnic men don't really look at me anymore probably cuz they think I will fight them jfl.
you are doing something wrong then everyone can build a solid body either you dont eat enough/eat shit, you dont train right or you dont have enough rest for your muscles to regenerate
True, I didn't get enough calories at first not did I get enough protein. I did get 48h rest give or take though. I haven't picked up any weights in a few weeks though. :/

No, max out this thing
JORGE DEL RIO  8

he is muscular