Should I pay Eppley $200?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
For a 30-min consultation? All I know is, after I'm done with all these 6 surgeries, I want to at least try to make my neurocranium smaller.

All I know from Eppley is that a neurocranium/skull reduction of 8mm's is surgically possible, but he can't guarantee to me it'll be aesthetically significant

Should I pay him 200 bucks to discuss this? I'd prepare some written notes, key questions to ask him.

@RealSurgerymax @DatGuyYouLike @Copemaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, PubertyMaxxer and onnysk
Why do you want to get surgeries. You are a "5 psl" white guy, and don't need to be good looking to slay asian chicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Tall, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Why do you want to get surgeries. You are a "5 psl" white guy, and don't need to be good looking to slay asian chicks.
I want GL latinas and Asians. If I'm gonna get 5psl+ latinas, I need to make sure I look my best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
nah figure out what surgery u need then book it

• +1
Reactions: harrys
nah figure out what surgery u need then book it
I have already done that. But there's not much to be found on the Internet regarding neurocranium reduction for aesthetic purposes so I'm asking this question

cage

as blackpilled as I am... that seems like a step too far... step away from the ledge, next week youll ask about a lefort 3

cage

as blackpilled as I am... that seems like a step too far... step away from the ledge, next week youll ask about a lefort 3
No, I don't need Lefort3.

if the problem is gay alien skull... just train neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
6 surgeries!?

6 surgeries!?
Yes, those + this one IF Eppley answers my questions adequetely AND it sounds like a rational thing to do. He told me my neurocranium was average-sized, not gay alien-tier BUT I'm a perfectionist so I might as well be going all in

what surgeries you've been through?

aren't you already uncanny looking from all those filler injectioons

what surgeries you've been through?
Only doing MSE+FM currently, as we speak. Once I'm done, I'm gonna travel to Spain to get IMDO.

I counted MSE+FM+IMDO as 1 surgery

Then:

Trimax
Hair transplant
Custom wrap-around jaw implant
Custom infraorbital-malar implant
Eyebrow transplant (still not sure about this one, I'll have to make sure they won't butcher my donor region)

aren't you already uncanny looking from all those filler injectioons
Zero fillers in my face currently and I still look good according to some people who I PM'd my face

For a 30-min consultation? All I know is, after I'm done with all these 6 surgeries, I want to at least try to make my neurocranium smaller.

All I know from Eppley is that a neurocranium/skull reduction of 8mm's is surgically possible, but he can't guarantee to me it'll be aesthetically significant

Should I pay him 200 bucks to discuss this? I'd prepare some written notes, key questions to ask him.

no

yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Zero fillers in my face currently and I still look good according to some people who I PM'd my face
m8, are you still pretending that that recessed white guy that you once had in your avi isn't you? lol

m8, are you still pretending that that recessed white guy that you once had in your avi isn't you? lol
I larped as him for the first 3 weeks then came clean about it because it had become boring.

m8 your "larp" went on for months, pm pics tbh
No, I only counted 3 weeks. I have a select few individuals on my list who I'm gonna PM my pics after I'm done with MSE+FM. It's just 5 people. Low IQ if you post your pics publicly on a forum like this tbh

Dont get skull reduction, you will crack your head like an egg next time you fall over post op.

Are u bald?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Dont get skull reduction, you will crack your head like an egg next time you fall over post op.

Are u bald?
Nope, NW2.

Can you elaborate on the first part?

I respect the ambition.

Nope, NW2.

Can you elaborate on the first part?
How do you thinkk this guy is reduccing your skill. He's shaving bone layers off, so your skull will now be unnaturally thin.

Also why are you doing this if you arent bald? Your skull shape is hardly visible, focus on your face.

• +1
Reactions: here and Deleted member 7776