Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Non squinted
IMG 20191022 092806

Vs squinted
IMG 20191022 092754

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, crosshold, shimada and 1 other person
no don't you look very aggressive with perma squinting, just do it on pictures i guess

I want to look agressive
yeah but if you make an eye contact with a foid she will be uncomfortable and if you make eye contacts with guys they'll think you wanna fight them or something lmao

• +1
Reactions: Slob, cardiologist, Gengar and 4 others
Yes but if your moved your phone to the left, it would clearly be seen that it does not matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2227
No man

Firstly, it looks retarded

Secondly, good looking people don't perma squint, only in photos otherwise you'll scare people away (especially when you're ugly or if other features aren't also up to par).

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
yeah but if you make an eye contact with a foid she will be uncomfortable and if you make eye contacts with guys they'll think you wanna fight them or something lmao
I dude it's opposite i want dudes to be scared of me and foids horny becouse of looking like angry lion

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I want to look like that
Snow leopard in black and white chris boulton

• JFL
Reactions: DOggo, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
I do because accutane permanently dried out my eyes and it’s uncomfortable when air hits my eyes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
No man

Firstly, it looks retarded

Secondly, good looking people don't perma squint, only in photos otherwise you'll scare people away (especially when you're ugly or if other features aren't also up to par).

This is cope, Hunter eyes are scaring and DOM attractive as well and foids loves them

Images 12

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I dude it's opposite i want dudes to be scared of me and foids horny becouse of looking like angry lion

Only reason dudes would be scared of you is because you would look like a mentally ill.

Also you shouldn't be trying to scare people because of your looks, you benefit more in a social situation when you make friends and make people comfortable.

If people see other people liking you, they're most likely to like you too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2846
skinmaxx for 0.5psl @Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
it doesn't match him. Also his eyes are upturned and you're telling me they look like hunter with squinting? jfl

Im not saiyng about OP, i refuted what you said about scaring eyes being a bad thing, they don't, is a dimorphic trait that's why is scaring you.

Im not saiyng about OP, i refuted what you said about scaring eyes being a bad thing, they don't, is a dimorphic trait that's why is scaring you.
if someone kept looking at me like that in public I would come up to him and ask him what his problem is. You look like that when you are angry.

My eyes when I'm NOT angry:

Angryeyes1

My eyes when I'm angry and I show it through expression:

Angryeyes

I hope you can see the difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
if someone kept looking at me like that in public I would come up to him and ask him what his problem is. You look like that when you are angry.

My eyes when I'm NOT angry:

View attachment 143455

My eyes when I'm angry and I show it through expression:

View attachment 143456

I hope you can see the difference.

It's not more scary, and yes when you squint you eyes looks a little retarded, but i don't understand what this have to do with your saiyng that scary looking eyes is bad, is not.

Also you shouldn't be trying to scare people because of your looks, you benefit more in a social situation when you make friends and make people comfortable.

If people see other people liking you, they're most likely to like you too.
I don't want to make friends and i'm not making foid wet what you can asume.

• Hmm...
It's not more scary, and yes when you squint you eyes looks a little retarded, but i don't understand what this have to do with your saiyng that scary looking eyes is bad, is not.
I'm not saying scary looking eyes are bad. I'm just saying it's bad on his face. It doesn't FIT HIM. The dude looks retarded when squinting and everyone who makes eye contact with him will think he wants a fight. You don't get the same expression from a dude that has natural hunter eyes for example

• +1
I'm not saying scary looking eyes are bad. I'm just saying it's bad on his face. It doesn't FIT HIM. The dude looks retarded when squinting and everyone who makes eye contact with him will think he wants a fight. You don't get the same expression from a dude that has natural hunter eyes for example
So it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yes nigga permasquint i do it all the time

• +1
All i fucking want from life is to have hunter eyes. It's over if i don't have them even with squinting

if you want to scare dudes and attract foids get muscles lots of people are intimidated by muscles (especially wannabe thugs who think they can fight) but have a normal face not an intimidating one i mean if you softmax you would easily get girls clear your acne and get muscles then you are good to go srsly

Squinting is better than beta round cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Pietrosiek
Your eye shape inst a weakness tbh, your eyes just go in different directions. Get that fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
if you want to scare dudes and attract foids get muscles lots of people are intimidated by muscles (especially wannabe thugs who think they can fight) but have a normal face not an intimidating one i mean if you softmax you would easily get girls clear your acne and get muscles then you are good to go srsly
Foids don't giva a shit about musles

Squinting is extremely autistic
Sloots on lookism were writing threads about how cringey squinting was and laughing at aspies who squinted

Go back to class
GSAzJNQ.png
tf

You could but it doesn't look normal it looks warped and twisted. You should go ER instead or something

• So Sad
I want to look agressive
  • Say aRAWR to ppls face
  • don't be afraid of judgement
  • say whatever you want
  • dress alpha
  • clench fist
  • confront ppl when needed
  • act dominant (don't be pussy)

Permasquinting is life i do it all the time. Although do not over do it tho gotta make sure it looks natural

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and IWantToMax
LMFAO you've definitely had some "wat kijk je?!"s in your life

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl
jfl mocros laten me met rust. Ik weet nog toen zo'n jongetje met z'n scooter tegen me aanbotste. Ik bleef m aanstaren voor 10 seconden voordat je "sorry bro" zei jfl. Maar ik ben curry miss daarom dat ze niet gauw wat doen

• Say aRAWR to ppls face
  • don't be afraid of judgement
  • say whatever you want
  • dress alpha
  • clench fist
  • confront ppl when needed
  • act dominant (don't be pussy)
I'm trying do this a lot but i won't work with my nerd face

Been doing it for a year, maybe a little more, and it seems to have slightly improved my eye area even when relaxed.
Main improvements were CT going from neutral to positive and vertically shorter eyelids.
Also seem to have reduced uee

Crow feet max

Been doing it for a year, maybe a little more, and it seems to have slightly improved my eye area even when relaxed.
Main improvements were CT going from neutral to positive and vertically shorter eyelids.
Also seem to have reduced uee
i have enough pct already. I want to decrese my eye vertical height and get less round eyes if you know what i mean.

No, it's autistic. Your eye area is already good.

enjoy your elevated cortisol levels