Should I play DotA 1 or DotA 2?

Y

Yuri Prime

Banned
I have a copy of Warcraft III that I haven't touched in a while and I'm wondering if I should play the DotA mod or the standalone DotA 2.

Last edited:
none, gaming is the worst lookmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and kobecel
@badromance

Play chadsimulator

Play them both, they're both free

Neither. If you’re going to game at all play the latest releases (apex legends) or else you’re a weirdo.

I’ve had women ghost me just because I took a snap of me playing Minecraft. It matters to them a lot how you spend your time.

Neither. If you’re going to game at all play the latest releases (apex legends) or else you’re a weirdo.

I’ve had women ghost me just because I took a snap of me playing Minecraft. It matters to them a lot how you spend your time.

Cope, no one cares that I play minecraft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
I heard there is a new game coming out (hopefully). Steam pulled it yesterday because of (((international cunt worship day))) hopefully the guy sells it independently because this is bullshit.

Cope, no one cares that I play minecraft
THIS PROVES THAT CHAD CAN DO ANYTHING ALL PSL THEORIES DESTROYED FUCKING OVER FOR SUB 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
Btw play something that actually takes knowledge and skills like grand strategy.

No, Victoria ii or maybe Tropico or Hearts Of Iron. Revolution Under Siege, Crisis In The Kremlin and Ostalgie Berlin Wall are good too
This is the rape sim in question:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Warcraft III cutsom games were so fucking good. Remember playing TDs with the boys? Good times. Wintermaul wars should get its own pc port.

Does Real Time Strategy count? Could I simply play Warcraft III as it is?

some of its ok. I mean its obvious you like C&C, great game.

Go ER

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

that FUCKING meme

cope girls were fascinated by the fact I played vidya 24/7 in hs even though I'm trash tier at dota compared to @badromance

• +1
Reactions: badromance and androidcel

lol @this delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
cope girls were fascinated by the fact I played vidya 24/7 in hs even though I'm trash tier at dota compared to @badromance
perks of being good looking
everyone laughed at me
BRUTAL even tho i was on the leaderboards and was waving the North Macedonian flag proudly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470