Stage 1 Baldness

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
Am noticing stage 1 baldness on my hairline, I kinda see it pushing back, So am wondering What should i do to prevent it and even make my hair thicker, Am Already using Minoxidil and seeing results but is there anything else i should do? Like how often should i wash my hair, Can i wash them without shampoo cuz i have curly hair and shampooing fucks up the texture.

Without finasteride you are doomed

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and atlantean
Without finasteride you are doomed
Its stage 1 so minoxidil should work just fine and doesn't finasteride fuck up ur test lvls?

Am noticing stage 1 baldness on my hairline, I kinda see it pushing back, So am wondering What should i do to prevent it and even make my hair thicker, Am Already using Minoxidil and seeing results but is there anything else i should do? Like how often should i wash my hair, Can i wash them without shampoo cuz i have curly hair and shampooing fucks up the texture.
finasteride, or rope

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
are u sure u just dont have round hairline?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Its stage 1 so minoxidil should work just fine and doesn't finasteride fuck up ur test lvls?
Hey. Do you do any research before you ask questions or just hope that randoms online will tell you the right thing without lying or trolling?

Anyways finasteride will raise your test levels, it lowers DHT. However, yes, many people do actually get sides like gynecomastia and weak erections/poor sexual health from it, since DHT is responsible for many androgenic processes in the body. It is also a neurosteroid.
Some people don't report side effects too though. It may mess with your ability to have children while you are on it though.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Ok just cope with minoxidil until it's too late JFL
Minoxidil will just grow hair back and will not prevent hair from falling
finasteride increases T, and decreases DHT if you have a low body fat percentage
If you are fat finasteride will increase your estrogen and reduce T

Ok just cope with minoxidil until it's too late JFL
Minoxidil will just grow hair back and will not prevent hair from falling
finasteride increases T, and decreases DHT if you have a low body fat percentage
If you are fat finasteride will increase your estrogen and reduce T
Am 18 rn, Around 17% Bodyfat and trying to bulk up and increase my test, Should i take finasteride? If yes which one, Oral or Topical, Me personally I would prefer topical with Minoxidil in it asw, But what should I use based on ur preference?

Am 18 rn, Around 17% Bodyfat and trying to bulk up and increase my test, Should i take finasteride? If yes which one, Oral or Topical, Me personally I would prefer topical with Minoxidil in it asw, But what should I use based on ur preference?
You absolute clown moron. If you did the most basic research you'd know the answer to ur dumbfuckery. I'll say it again for you: Hop on 1mg/day or 1mg EOD oral finasteride or have fun losing ground year by year and coping with topical minoxidil. Most people ARENT event responders to topical minoxidil because they lack enough of the enzyme to convert it to Minoxidil SUFLATE. At least do oral minoxidil if u wanna cope and let ur DHT continue raping ur hair follicles

Finasteride is a 5a-reductase inhibitor. What this means is it directly blocks the enzyme that allows testosterone to convert into DHT

IT HAS NO DIRECT IMPACT ON TESTOSTERONE OR ESTROGEN

DOES THIS NEED TO BE REPEATED

A side effect of blocking DHT is that testosterone also turns into estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. By blocking one mechanism which testosterone converts, it *may* increase your estrogen. It also may increase your testosterone if your body attempts to increase its DHT levels.

All the tests I see of estrogen before and during Finasteride show a 0-20 percent increase in estrogen. A bodybuilder on a test cycle would expect anywhere from a 80-500 percent increase in estrogen. Dont worry about it.

shampoo with ketoconazol 3 times a week, microneddle every 20 days, stop jerking off (dht spike), and 320mg saw palmetto orally 1x day

shampoo with ketoconazol 3 times a week, microneddle every 20 days, stop jerking off (dht spike), and 320mg saw palmetto orally 1x day
dont listen to the jews trying to forcefeed you fin pills

you can try minox combined with topical RU-58841. RU can have side effects for some ppl, go read about it on Reddit. But Togi (YouTube fitness influencer on roids) uses minox and RU without finasteride and says it helps stop his balding

Ketaconozole shampoo is mostly good if you shed a lot of hair, I use it when I fuck around with a new steroid. For follicle miniaturization you need to limit the androgen activity in your scalp.

You can use Finasteride or dutasteride. RU58841 works as well, I use it myself. You can try topical Minoxidil, but it's a cope without one of the other things. Random ass seed oils don't do shit

Ketaconozole shampoo is mostly good if you shed a lot of hair, I use it when I fuck around with a new steroid. For follicle miniaturization you need to limit the androgen activity in your scalp.

You can use Finasteride or dutasteride. RU58841 works as well, I use it myself. You can try topical Minoxidil, but it's a cope without one of the other things. Random ass seed oils don't do shit
saw palmetto reduces DHT by 70%. im not risking DNA changes by taking fin

saw palmetto reduces DHT by 70%. im not risking DNA changes by taking fin
Its half as effective as Finasteride over a 2 year period, and has limited research compared to the hundreds of studies on Finasteride. There's little analysis of satellite interactions and the like. You also don't know whether it changes your DNA because there's no research on it.

Its like SARMs copers saying they're safer than roids based on a lack of evidence

Topical fin is fine but oral is a bit better
You can buy good topical fin with minox on the MinoxidilMax website

Fuck finasteride get botox for your scalp and stem cell injections if you’ve moneymaxed.

You absolute clown moron. If you did the most basic research you'd know the answer to ur dumbfuckery. I'll say it again for you: Hop on 1mg/day or 1mg EOD oral finasteride or have fun losing ground year by year and coping with topical minoxidil. Most people ARENT event responders to topical minoxidil because they lack enough of the enzyme to convert it to Minoxidil SUFLATE. At least do oral minoxidil if u wanna cope and let ur DHT continue raping ur hair follicles
5 months on fin vs stopped taking fin and 2 months topical min and twice weekly dermarolling. Who is the joke now?

Have fun taking the tranny drugs you troon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609_220119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_220119_Chrome.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: blknswag