Should I pop some LSD rn?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Last time I took it few months ago, it significantly changed my worldview for the better. Made me more low inhib, and less scared of interactions.

I am thinking of taking 180ug rn at 9PM tbh. Might be the only time within this month I have time

Upsides
- free time, go out and look at stars and contemplate about where my life is heading
- never tried it during nighttime before
- Only one 50 min class tmrw

Downsides
- won't sleep. Will feel like shit
- maybe get a bad trip from darkness

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Bitch
Yeah, I would if I had it

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 7509
Yeah, I would if I had it
So what would you do? I am thinking of laying in bed and watching movies, or just going on a balcony to drink some coffee and look at stars. Maybe both. Don't wanna go all the way outside just in case

Yes, I would, but I've never done it so can't say really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Last time I took it few months ago, it significantly changed my worldview for the better. Made me more low inhib, and less scared of interactions.

I am thinking of taking 180ug rn at 9PM tbh. Might be the only time within this month I have time

Upsides
- free time, go out and look at stars and contemplate about where my life is heading
- never tried it during nighttime before
- Only one 50 min class tmrw

Downsides
- won't sleep. Will feel like shit
- maybe get a bad trip from darkness

how much of your free time do you waste on social media and entertainment?

Sometimes the best way you can spend your time is just turning off your smartphone and going outside alone, meditating on your goals and on your memories, later going around your town and thinking about its people, its history and its panoramas
You don't even need a psychedelic drug to do that

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
how much of your free time do you waste on social media and entertainment?

Sometimes the best way you can spend your time is just turning off your smartphone and going outside alone, meditating on your goals and on your memories, later going around your town and thinking about its people, its history and its panoramas
You don't even need a psychedelic drug to do that
Tbh all my free time. I just wanna do psychedelics for new experience I guess

• +1
So what would you do? I am thinking of laying in bed and watching movies, or just going on a balcony to drink some coffee and look at stars. Maybe both. Don't wanna go all the way outside just in case
I usually just listen to tunes and maybe smoke when I’m high

• +1
Tbh all my free time. I just wanna do psychedelics for new experience I guess

my point is that in case you need to avoid bad trips and insomnia, you may also meditate and train your intellect without drugs

• +1
No. If you are hesitant, it's already over.