UwU
Instagrammaxxing need advice
Looking NT?0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, shalomnigga and shizuku11111
Instagrammaxxing need advice
Looking NT?0

Tf are you doing here chad. You could be pissing in my backyard while live on ista and still getting more pussy than me . Go on and post nigger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexios, halloweed, shalomnigga and 1 other person
Tf are you doing here chad. You could be pissing in my backyard while live on ista and still getting more pussy than me . Go on and post nigger
Last couple of posts I made said my other pics looked autistic, so I had my brother take this one for me because pets = NT

So I should post this then, ty

Last couple of posts I made said my other pics looked autistic, so I had my brother take this one for me because pets = NT

So I should post this then, ty
Fuck yea man , you seem so nice ffs give me a reason to hate you
IMG 2920

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives and Charisma
post it looks goods And don’t listen to nobody on this forum nobody here is nt

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Charisma
If you are 5'10 to 6'0 looks wise you are a mid to high chadlite. If you are above 6'2 prob low chad to mid chad levle
Thanks Turk, 6 1 and takes me forever to fuck a HTB, so I’d put myself at high HTN in all honesty

MTB from Tinder is easy though

Thanks Turk, 6 1 and takes me forever to fuck a HTB, so I’d put myself at high HTN in all honesty

MTB from Tinder is easy though
man your pics give off too much of a nice guy vibe . If you are looking to fuck like crazy you need phisique pics , and not you smiling while holding a cat (if you are looking to have a relationship than it s another thing)

man your pics give off too much of a nice guy vibe . If you are looking to fuck like crazy you need phisique pics , and not you smiling while holding a cat (if you are looking to have a relationship than it s another thing)
Yet, when I asked for opinions about this pic where I look serious I got replies like “Stop frowning” or “ur eyebrows look weird”
I feel like it’s male gaze and not NT

And too many mixed responses, greys say post and looksmaxxers say no

Yet, when I asked for opinions about this pic where I look serious I got replies like “Stop frowning” or “ur eyebrows look weird”
I feel like it’s male gaze and not NT

man now it may sound strange but you shouldnt be asking fucking cels. People on here dont want you shining . Ask a female cousin or a friend , use the opposite team as a resource .

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
dont you have any confidence with her? Like “do i look good in your opinion in this pic” Nothing to be shamed of , just being smart jfl
I meant girl-friend
Everyone will just tell me “just post it”
Normies don’t care that much and aren’t aware that it matters

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen