Should I pursue Accounting?

LoL. I did tax law
i'm not sure how safe accounting is in the long run. since so much work is getting automised and it really isn't a complex job

basically plugging numbers into an excel sheet and comparing it to the companies records, things that can easily be done by AI
Don't mis-conscrew accounting with bookkeeping.

Book-keeping will be obsolete.

Accounting less; because an accountant can give label/stamp that what you put into to your bookkeeping system, isn't just made up shit.
So the business reported profit is actually trusted. For loans, banks, and so on.
ACTUALLY. What an accounant is payed for. Is for his stamp more, than for doing work.

Actually AI taking over the work for the accountant. Would be great for the accountants. You will still probs have to pay the same to him. And you need the stamp from him, as a business. So you are winning. At least if you own your own accounting business.

*Overall. it's imo pretty brutal job. long hours also.
Best part. if you can find a type where you become a more hands on accountant with personal contact with the curomers. You get to meet, see, and even put in opinoin, with some cool entrepreneurs. Which can be fun. To see all kinds of people, trying out there luck in becoming an entrepreneur. You can build a nice network of onetrpreneurs accuitances, whom may let you participate in new business projects if you can and wanna. Which would than make it something, where you can jump over from being an accountant to becoming entrepreneur.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10172
LoL. I did tax law

Don't mis-conscrew accounting with bookkeeping.

Book-keeping will be obsolete.

Accounting less; because an accountant can give label/stamp that what you put into to your bookkeeping system, isn't just made up shit.
So the business reported profit is actually trusted. For loans, banks, and so on.
ACTUALLY. What an accounant is payed for. Is for his stamp more, than for doing work.

Actually AI taking over the work for the accountant. Would be great for the accountants. You will still probs have to pay the same to him. And you need the stamp from him, as a business. So you are winning. At least if you own your own accounting business.

*Overall. it's imo pretty brutal job. long hours also.
Best part. if you can find a type where you become a more hands on accountant with personal contact with the curomers. You get to meet, see, and even put in opinoin, with some cool entrepreneurs. Which can be fun. To see all kinds of people, trying out there luck in becoming an entrepreneur. You can build a nice network of onetrpreneurs accuitances, whom may let you participate in new business projects if you can and wanna. Which would than make it something, where you can jump over from being an accountant to becoming entrepreneur.
I watched this dude about Accounting and Accounting doesn't seem as bad as people say it is

I watched this dude about Accounting and Accounting doesn't seem as bad as people say it is

I'm tax advisor. So I know, what accounts work is like. because got to deal with them also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

They talk about, working in big accountant firm.
Which will make you miss out, on becoming buddies with entrepreneurs. In that sense working at smaller firms is a bit better.

I'm tax advisor. So I know, what accounts work is like. because got to deal with them also.
How is it being a tax advisor? Is it stressful? How was the pay? How many years did it take u to get the job

How is it being a tax advisor?
hours are not easy, pretty brutal imo. But that's the norm in finance and legal. It's with all like that.
In the beginning it was quit okay and fun. Now after 10+ years. I have no feeling for it anymore, I can hardly be bothered. It's for most like that. How the hell can one have passion for this shit long term, goes beyond me. Entrepreneur stuff, is lifefuel though, and luckily in this workfield you can be a bit close to that fire and make jumps/tries easier.
Is it stressful?
sometimes. kinda. Only mentally though. no physical stress.
How was the pay?
I'm self employed since soon. so it's changefull. and different.
How many years did it take u to get the job
Fuck office jobs, and fuck office politics. They drain the soul. If you ever watched the movie "Office Space"; it's like that. One of greatest movies ever BTW, a documentairy of office life. They intentionally make these environments souless places. THEY WILL KILL YOU

Last edited:
  • +1
You end up like this. if you work in soulless office spaces.
And some other crappy places also, like factories.

You end up like this. if you work in soulless office spaces.
And some other crappy places also, like factories.

So what do I do with my life then

So what do I do with my life then
It's not bad. to cope with accounting. BUT, know it should only be temporairy. And organise it as such. Ain't no such thing, as an happy 50 year old accountant.
It can actually be a great/good start. To go from acconting. To jumping to the cope of entrepreneur. BUT, than you better not go work at some giga-big firm where they don't allow you to hang with the customers/business owners.

Accounting is boring as fk, I’m doing international taxation

• +1
I understand it is boring but like I dont wanna be seen or socially interact with people and I am doing it for the money so I can do surgeries

• +1
I understand it is boring but like I dont wanna be seen or socially interact with people and I am doing it for the money so I can do surgeries
sounds like the job for you, that or some computer science stuff

that's going to be weekend working (i'm just finding excuses, to plug clips from the GERATEST MOVIE EVER). Office Space 4 life

Plug plug Plug.

How the fuck did his move only get 7.7 on imdb.com (I just see. alot of people giving 9/10's and people giving 1's. hate it or love it.
The ratings section is hillarious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
i quit in 1 month tbh i am going the creative way :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Soalian
Do computer science, its more versatile and requires more knowledge.

You can really just learn accounting/finance/economics from reading textbooks.

that's going to be weekend working (i'm just finding excuses, to plug clips from the GERATEST MOVIE EVER). Office Space 4 life

Plug plug Plug.

How the fuckdid his move only get 7.7 on imdb.com
The ratings section is hillarious.

Great movie indeed;

Now that people are working from home, it might turn different idk

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
to add.
there will be plenty available jobs in the future.
BECAUSE. Younger people all wanna do something cool/fun. And all the older people whom used to do it, They ONLY did it because they BETABUXXED some woman. So to keep her happy.
BUT, since Betabuxxing is game over. Ain't no dude going to be doing that stuff, just for himself.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
So, collecting unemployment checks then?
nahh i am going the innovative way in the business so i am the guy with the original ideas in the business :D

Tha
I'm doing Accounting right now as a Junior I have an internship over the summer, I'm going to be making 15$ an hour.

Should I pursue Accounting as a career job?

What do u guys think?

Wouldn't me doing Accounting allow me to work remotely which is good and I would probably make enough to buy the surgeries I need in 3 years?

Since I'm an accountant I would be able to be organized and make sure all payments are accurately priced.

@goat2x @Proex @kjsbdfiusdf
That’s what I’m pursuing it’s a good incel job for cels too low iq for stem

Great movie indeed;

Now that people are working from home, it might turn different idk
If it turns towards doing 2 chicks at the same time. Then WINNING.

to add.
there will be plenty available jobs in the future.
BECAUSE. Younger people all wanna do something cool/fun. And all the older people whom used to do it, They ONLY did it because they BETABUXXED some woman. So to keep her happy.
BUT, since Betabuxxing is game over. Ain't no dude going to be doing that stuff, just for himself.
I was having that line of thought the other day,

that the sweat, and tears, and boredom of millions of office workers stuck in dead-end jobs around the world,

are only produced, in order to satisfy the financial needs of shallow, money-grabbing wifes, girlfriends, and whores