Should I put 6'2 or 6'3 in my dating profile?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
I wanted to create a dating profile cause i think i mog now but i dont know what height to put, some women say they wont date a guy past 6'1 while other want taller, what would I lose by saying 6'2 instead of 6'3? It just sounds better and hot I think it makes more sense?

How tall e yuz

I wanted to create a dating profile cause i think i mog now but i dont know what height to put, some women say they wont date a guy past 6'1 while other want taller, what would I lose by saying 6'2 instead of 6'3? It just sounds better and hot I think it makes more sense?
COPE larp as much as u can

6’2-6’4 sound the best ngl but no 6’3 is not too tall. too tall only starts at 6’5 tbh and even then usually 6’5 is still fine

6’3 is ideal
I mean 6'2 is only an inch away thats your fingertip, i just think its better than adding an inch like 6'4, id say 6'4 if i was in the netherlands amsterdam tho

• +1
Reactions: murdah
6’2-6’4 sound the best ngl but no 6’3 is not too tall. too tall only starts at 6’5 tbh and even then usually 6’5 is still fine
is 6'2 barefoot evening close to the ideal? Generally speaking.

is 6'2 barefoot evening close to the ideal? Generally speaking.
Yea i think the ideal is 6’3-6’4 barefoot so 6’2 barefoot is very good

Yea i think the ideal is 6’3-6’4 barefoot so 6’2 barefoot is very good
Yeah sure, how tall are you? I remember when I was 6'2 the only difference was that in shoes i wouldnt hit my head on things, at 6'2 i still felt "tall" but only then I started to.

say 6'3 hell even say 6'4 JFL

no foid says this :lul:
you can say im coping, there are women that ACCEPT 6'3+ is tall for a guy surely but its not their thing.

taller= better

you can say im coping, there are women that ACCEPT 6'3+ is tall for a guy surely but its not their thing.
when a foid says tall guy 6'3 is for sure included and most women want tall guys larp that extra inch bro

taller= better
I guess 6'4>6'3>6'2 but the difference between those heights is wayy smaller than like 5'7,5'8,5'9 where every molecule matters.

I guess 6'4>6'3>6'2 but the difference between those heights is wayy smaller than like 5'7,5'8,5'9 where every molecule matters.
Most women haven’t got a clue tbh. You could say 6’5 while being 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
when a foid says tall guy 6'3 is for sure included and most women want tall guys larp that extra inch bro
Can a 6'2 guy barefoot larp 6'3 to most women? Shit what if shes like 5'11

Can a 6'2 guy barefoot larp 6'3 to most women? Shit what if shes like 5'11
what woman is 5'11 on average JFL if I was 6'2 id wear shoes and larp 6'4/6'5 online

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
what woman is 5'11 on average JFL if I was 6'2 id wear shoes and larp 6'4/6'5 online
legit 6'4 barefoot is like a semi-giant ass height you could probably claim 6'7 with the right shoes

then claim an inch less
most guys who claim 6'1 are 5'10 anyway talking from experience too, 6'1 is taller than people think especially the mentally ill people here discussing whether 6'4 is short

average height on dating apps is like 6'1 i think cuz people lie about their height. And also due to the nature of dating apps and the dumb bitches on them you are more likely to stand out when your number is more rare then everybody elses cuz these bitches scroll through tinder like its instagram

Just say you can reach the top shelf - there’s no need to play with numbers; you're overthinking it

average height on dating apps is like 6'1 i think cuz people lie about their height. And also due to the nature of dating apps and the dumb bitches on them you are more likely to stand out when your number is more rare then everybody elses cuz these bitches scroll through tinder like its instagram
is the average height there actually 6'1? Dang imagine:

>Most of these dudes claiming 6'1 are 5'10-5'11.

>That means there are much less legit 6'1+ guys.

>I am 6'4, even rarer.

> Just because I am 6'4 doesnt mean I have to claim it, if they add 2-3 inches that means I can go 6'6-6'7.

And that would make it equal between me and them except i might be in an advantage because when youre tall asf its easier to add inches here and there.