Should I put castor oil on my brows and lashes before sleeping or during the day

Broly

Broly

Die A Hero
is there some secret reaction it could have with the sun or should I put it on during the night:hnghn:

is there some secret reaction it could have with the sun or should I put it on during the night:hnghn:
Good thing I'm here

Listen bro, I was on castor oil for like 6 months, eye lashes +eyesbrowns.
I don't know if this effects everyone, but that crap blocked tear duct. I legit couldn't even cry as it would burn my eyes.

I always put it on at night. It seemed to help my eyebrows, but I was also on minoxidil at the time so I can't be sure it was the castor oil.
And don't put too much, it seemed to swell up the area between my eyebrows and eyelashes if I put too much.

But If you're looking for cheap eyebrow growth, try minoxidil instead.

Good thing I'm here

I don't know if this effects everyone, but that crap blocked tear duct. I legit couldn't even cry as it would burn my eyes.

I always put it on at night. It seemed to help my eyebrows, but I was also on minoxidil at the time so I can't be sure it was the castor oil.
And don't put too much, it seemed to swell up the area between my eyebrows and eyelashes if I put too much.

any recommendations for what site i should order minoxidil from

any recommendations for what site i should order minoxidil from

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Berkley-Jensen-Minoxidil-Foam-Topical-Aerosol-Hair-Regrowth-Treatment-for-Men-4-Month/942448301 (What I use)

Amazon (They're basically all the same, but start with foam since it's easier to use)​

Also bro, I've started using that crap on my eyelashes :)hnghn:), burns like hell. But I'll update you in December if I felt any side affects.​

Good thing I'm here

You’re right. Castor Oil does block the tear glands. I had mine blocked so badly it turned into a huge fucking stye that had to be surgically removed.

OP use Bimatoprose (Latisse) on your eyelashes, and Minox on your brows. Much more effective.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, Broly and Deleted member 5455
You’re right. Castor Oil does block the tear glands. I had mine blocked so badly it turned into a huge fucking stye that had to be surgically removed.

OP use Bimatoprose (Latisse) on your eyelashes, and Minox on your brows. Much more effective.
People that recommend castor oil are pure evil 😡 and likely only used for a short period and thought it was legit.

Blocked tear glands is hell. You legit can't even sneeze because it irritates the eyes to the point that you're momentarily blind.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and Broly