Should I put Mensa on my resume?

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
I’m a PhD student and I’ve been in Mensa since my parents got me a membership in like 3rd grade. I never put it on my resume before but I’d like to hear (especially from other academics) if putting it on my cv will help me at all in academia? Or will it only hurt me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Flowerpot, cannotbeasked and 4 others
Why not? Why ask this here.

Or was this a brag post?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and FascisstChad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, watah, depressionmaxxing and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, iabsolvejordan, Prince of Pakistan and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and NZb6Air
older in what sense? i just stumbled upon this site yesterday and it seems based as fuck
I thought you were a returning user, or part of PSL

You reminded me of someone I know.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Prince of Pakistan
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., NZb6Air and FascisstChad
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I'd say the most important factors are the socio-economic standing of the family you are born in and nation.

At that point even if you were of lower intellectual capacity, imo you could still live a good and happy life

I don't think it's the "biggest" factor.

Nor do I think of these things can be considered the "biggest" factor as each individual case for a person can be highly nuanced imo

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and NZb6Air
I'd say the most important factors are the socio-economic standing of the family you are born in and nation.

At that point even if you were of lower intellectual capacity, imo you could still live a good and happy life

Nor do I think of these things can be considered the "biggest" factor as each individual case for a person can be highly nuanced imo
which would be incorrect

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
well if you had a midwit IQ you wouldn't be in mensa, so you can't be one.

i m not in mensa, just realized this site is about hardcore bullshitting about your stats

my iq is 84 as tested in elementary school

• +1
incorrect, you just pay + know niggas to get in, it's phony
iirc you need to take an administered test from Mensa and score 132 or above, only then u can pay shekels to join them.

• +1
iirc you need to take an administered test from Mensa and score 132 or above, only then u can pay shekels to join them.
nigga nwiff discord would be more legit than mensa, it's some dogshit , it's only popular cause it's an old meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and 97baHater

Environment/experience is everything for money atleast, provided not too stupid agree
He is referring to institution
What does institution mean? I accidentally JFLed if u saw it lol

• +1
Got tested at 75

• JFL
  • +1
I’m a PhD student and I’ve been in Mensa since my parents got me a membership in like 3rd grade. I never put it on my resume before but I’d like to hear (especially from other academics) if putting it on my cv will help me at all in academia? Or will it only hurt me?
If you think 1 in 50 intelligence is worth noting. Perhaps try to join Intertel.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
incorrect, you just pay + know niggas to get in, it's phony
yeah even Sam hyde, who's got a tested IQ of 150, said something along the lines of it basically being like Quora.com

• +1
Environment/experience is everything for money atleast, provided not too stupid agree

What does institution mean? I accidentally JFLed if u saw it lol
He wasn't talking about the measurement of IQ itself, but the MENSA institution

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Alucard69
Got tested at 75

3TaN.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
If you think 1 in 50 intelligence is worth noting. Perhaps try to join Intertel.
Wonder if I could get in, I scored 130 on the WAIS 4 when I was younger.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1

got 100% on both logima strictica and logicaus strictimanus

15 academic papers published before turning 23, net worth of 17 million EUR by 27

• Love it
  • +1

wais IV is as legit as it gets. probably even better than SB

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and 6PSLcel
got 100% on both logima strictica and logicaus strictimanus

15 academic papers published before turning 23, net worth of 17 million EUR by 27
I call larp lol, but if true mirin

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Prince of Pakistan
wais IV is as legit as it gets. probably even better than SB
WAIS is up there, but I think there was a few that place higher in terms of accuracy, accuracy measured by how high the correlation to the g factor is, I would need to find that thread on plebbit which had this all documented.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 6PSLcel
Nvm you wouldn't get in. It's 99th percentile so 135+. I just think 1 in 100 intelligence sounds beast. Like triple digits vs double digits.

• So Sad
WAIS is up there, but I think there was a few that place higher in terms of accuracy, accuracy measured by how high the correlation to the g factor is, I would need to find that thread on plebbit which had this all documented.

nah, for now it's only wechsler and stanford binet. still, i cringe at guys bragging with high scores on those while having 0 real life accomplishments and being broke nobodies

• +1
just fee and contacts + u need to be a larp enchanted elixir hegel maxxing perma spewing quora dot com buzzword shit @6PSLcel

ok alpha provider 🥱🥱🥱

dont do me like this, bro. i know who alpha provider is, but only because i ve done my research before registering. can't say he's not a G, tho

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and NZb6Air
Nvm you wouldn't get in. It's 99th percentile so 135+. I just think 1 in 100 intelligence sounds beast. Like triple digits vs double digits.
shit, it's over, Giga Society accepts on 190IQ and above.

dont do me like this, bro
you outted yourself by saying net worth and papers published which aren't measures of intelligence, any retard can get x amount of papers published and get rich

• So Sad