Should I put Mensa on my resume?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Prince of Pakistan
you outted yourself by saying net worth and papers published which aren't measures of intelligence, any retard can get x amount of papers published

completely agree considering the state of modern academia. can't say anything more

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and NZb6Air
nah, for now it's only wechsler and stanford binet. still, i cringe at guys bragging with high scores on those while having 0 real life accomplishments and being broke nobodies
Unless they actually have proof of getting insane scores on IQ tests I think it's mostly ego talking. But if they do have proof of high IQ I respect it. Hopefully they have other good qualities too, for their sake. :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Unless they actually have proof of getting insane scores on IQ tests I think it's mostly ego talking. But if they do have proof of high IQ I respect it. Hopefully they have other good qualities too, for their sake. :lul:

saying you have a 1000000 iq while being a broke, statusless nobody is like claiming you are a psl 7.5 guy who somehow happens to be a kissless virgin at 31. really funny.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
saying you have a 1000000 iq while being a broke, statusless nobody is like claiming you are a psl 7.5 guy who somehow happens to be a kissless virgin at 31. really funny.
not really, being an incel as a claimed psl 7.5 is obv relevant because it's a direct measure of attractiveness (assuming inceldom btw not volceldom)

but millionaire status etc doesnt positively correlate with iq after 126, it actually starts negatively correlating

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
I mean are they wrong? Having a 140 IQ and still being broke is still superior IQ and genetically superior in that aspect. Trying to discount someone's qualities is weak. Gotta give credit where credit is due it doesn't matter if they make you feel lesser.

I mean are they wrong? Having a 140 IQ and still being broke is still superior IQ and genetically superior in that aspect. Trying to discount someone's qualities is weak. Gotta give credit where credit is due it doesn't matter if they make you feel lesser.

the thing is, iq is not fully understood yet and bragging with this while not getting anything from your muh iq is like acting like lebron while being a 6ft7 lanklet who cant even walk properly

the thing is, iq is not fully understood yet and bragging with this while not getting anything from your muh iq is like acting like lebron while being a 6ft7 lanklet who cant even walk properly
Nah bro. I think it just makes you feel worse that they're better than you at something so you rather not acknowledge it tbh. Maybe that's not the case but you should give credit where credit is due otherwise you just look like an insecure narcy cunt. Id say men should try to be objective and having genius level IQ is objectively impressive.

Last edited:
I’m a PhD student and I’ve been in Mensa since my parents got me a membership in like 3rd grade. I never put it on my resume before but I’d like to hear (especially from other academics) if putting it on my cv will help me at all in academia? Or will it only hurt me?
It will not help you.

got 100% on both logima strictica and logicaus strictimanus

15 academic papers published before turning 23, net worth of 17 million EUR by 27
inheritance money?
or working for some big corpo

inheritance money?
or working for some big corpo

got scouted by an elite law firm on my second year on law school, thanks to me absolutely obliterating exams, colleagues in moot courts and fucking professors during year 1 already

Nah bro. I think it just makes you feel worse that they're better than you at something so you rather not acknowledge it tbh. Maybe that's not the case but you should give credit where credit is due otherwise you just look like an insecure narcy cunt. Id say men should try to be objective and having genius level IQ is objectively impressive.

i scored 144 on wais iv dude. your points arent even wrong otherwise

ok NERD
hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
got scouted by an elite law firm on my second year on law school, thanks to me absolutely obliterating exams, colleagues in moot courts and fucking professors during year 1 already
Oh its law.
Its a boring man made subject to me but still good for you honestly.
But why would one still work in the corporate world with 17 mil.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
Oh its law.
Its a boring man made subject to me but still good for you honestly.
But why would one still work in the corporate world with 17 mil.

law+ai+neuroscience+linguistics

i dont work in the corporate world, those guys are nothing but weaponized waiters

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible