Should I quit my job before my jaw surgery?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Want the opinions of you guys. The world outside is really very blupilled and a country like mine is 100 times more bluepilled. Today I was out with my friends and a discussion on dating took a slightly lookism tone. I shouldn't have gone down that path and I quickly changed the topic but I could clearly see that people are very bluepilled when it comes to looks and become very defensive and even try to mock you for that thinking. I am not even sure how bluepilled they would be if someone talked about aesthetic surgery.

So right now I am working and my original plan was to take a leave of 2-3 weeks, then some work from home before going back. I would obviously need to tell them that I am having surgery. I was planning to give some medical reason but now I am forced to think if I should even do that. The cowerkers are from my college, though mostly seniors but I don't want to take any risk.

What would you guys do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Want the opinions of you guys. The world outside is really very blupilled and a country like mine is 100 times more bluepilled. Today I was out with my friends and a discussion on dating took a slightly lookism tone. I shouldn't have gone down that path and I quickly changed the topic but I could clearly see that people are very bluepilled when it comes to looks and become very defensive and even try to mock you for that thinking. I am not even sure how bluepilled they would be if someone talked about aesthetic surgery.

So right now I am working and my original plan was to take a leave of 2-3 weeks, then some work from home before going back. I would obviously need to tell them that I am having surgery. I was planning to give some medical reason but now I am forced to think if I should even do that. The cowerkers are from my college, though mostly seniors but I don't want to take any risk.

What would you guys do?
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-make-your-jaw-cheek-chin-implant-less-obvious.1049/

You could use this very legit method if you can
creds to @battlefieldincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Absolutely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin

What would you guys do?
If you can get another job easily, have another source of income or are moving to a new city/country soon, then quit the job. If not, then do not quit.

• +1
If you can get another job easily, have another source of income or are moving to a new city/country soon, then quit the job. If not, then do not quit.
Yeah, I would get a job without much trouble.

• +1
  • +1

What would you guys do?
I would try to find a medical reason for it, but if not, quit. You can always get a new job but you can't always get an opportunity like this

• +1
good luck, may inder bajwas hand be with u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
good luck, may inder bajwas hand be with u
I was expecting a serious reply from you on this post. I really need honest advice. Although still appreciate Inder Bajwa's mention, may he bless me.

• +1
I was expecting a serious reply from you on this post. I really need honest advice. Although still appreciate Inder Bajwa's mention, may he bless me.
ur programmercel and will easily find a new job. Take 2 months off to relax for the surgey and eat and sleep right to get your T lvls high back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and 11gaijin
ur programmercel and will easily find a new job. Take 2 months off to relax for the surgey and eat and sleep right to get your T lvls high back
High IQ advice tbh

• +1
wooow, this guy deleted my post. I'm disappointed in you, gayjin

• +1
  • +1
Controlled oppsition tbhtbh
He posted Go ER, do you think it was a response that shouldn't have been deleted? I think you too report a lot of spam posts that I delete.

• +1
He posted Go ER, do you think it was a response that shouldn't have been deleted? I think you too report a lot of spam posts that I delete.
Shit you got me fam, I though it was some legit high IQ response

• +1
Say sth like how your airways were blocked and you always had Trouble while sleeping so your lower half needed to be moved forward thats why your chin appears to be bigger.

• +1