Should I quit my job to work at home for a call centre instead?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
At my current job I’m doing construction for $13 an hr, if I go to work for call center I will be making $13.50 an hour and have much more energy and free time, my mom works for this company and says it’s the easiest job ever, she literally does nothing all day and has to be on the phone for 20minutes maximum everyday, I want to keep working in the trades, but for now while I am trying to grow my hair back out and get leaner I may just be a neet for 6 months or so and softmaxx as much as possible, I will go for hour walks everyday if I get this job and workout at least a couple times a week, just so my body doesn’t become deformed and atrophied, should I do this? I have no confidence at the moment I am skinny fat and short hair, this will also allow me to eat cleaner and drink more water plus no caffeine as I eat gas station food and monster energy drinks everyday at work currently, I am very tempted to do this, I could also make money on the side while doing this too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 21058
At my current job I’m doing construction for $13 an hr, if I go to work for call center I will be making $13.50 an hour and have much more energy and free time, my mom works for this company and says it’s the easiest job ever, she literally does nothing all day and has to be on the phone for 20minutes maximum everyday, I want to keep working in the trades, but for now while I am trying to grow my hair back out and get leaner I may just be a neet for 6 months or so and softmaxx as much as possible, I will go for hour walks everyday if I get this job and workout at least a couple times a week, just so my body doesn’t become deformed and atrophied, should I do this? I have no confidence at the moment I am skinny fat and short hair, this will also allow me to eat cleaner and drink more water plus no caffeine as I eat gas station food and monster energy drinks everyday at work currently, I am very tempted to do this, I could also make money on the side while doing this too.
What’s your age?

Bro where do you live minimum wage here is way above 13 dollars...

Bro where do you live minimum wage here is way above 13 dollars...
Canada, it is basically communism here and McDonald’s employees make more than me

How is the family financially? Could you apply for SSI or disability if need be?
I’m not fucking disabled nigga

And my mom is dirt poor and always borrows money from me, she is also stupid and made me do her homework for her while she went to school for business

My dad makes decent money, could make a ton more but he doesn’t care about money at all, extended family is rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058
I’m not fucking disabled nigga

And my mom is dirt poor and always borrows money from me, she is also stupid and made me do her homework for her while she went to school for business

My dad makes decent money, could make a ton more but he doesn’t care about money at all, extended family is rich
Define decent money. Like per year salary for example

Define decent money. Like per year salary for example
$15K a year from company that leases a piece of our land, and then $55k-$60k on top of that. My mom makes less than $20k a year

$15K a year from company that leases a piece of our land, and then $55k-$60k on top of that. My mom makes less than $20k a year
What would you consider 300-450k a year? That’s the salary of my father

What would you consider 300-450k a year? That’s the salary of my father
Rich as hell, I’d be very happy making that much per year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058
Yeah, you should do this. Sounds like you know it's what you'd really rather be doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 21058
Yeah, you should do this. Sounds like you know it's what you'd really rather be doing.
Yes but I’d feel like such a rotter, at least at my job now I feel productive and am learning, call centre is dead end job so I’m conflicted, maybe I’ll go to school after working at call centre for awhile and learn something useful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 20452
Yes but I’d feel like such a rotter, at least at my job now I feel productive and am learning, call centre is dead end job so I’m conflicted, maybe I’ll go to school after working at call centre for awhile and learn something useful
Maybe you can put yourself to something useful with all the extra free time you'd have at home. You don't need an institution to learn. Schools are becoming less and less necessary.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 20452
Maybe you can put yourself to something useful with all the extra free time you'd have at home. You don't need an institution to learn. Schools are becoming less and less necessary.
I may try to start a YouTube and tiktok for extra money, just very generic content that normies will eat up. Will also probably do lawn mowing and other side jobs for people on weekends, just try to make as much money as I can while working that job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Bro i was not even joking about you making pranks, you look like the one who would succeed in this area

At my current job I’m doing construction for $13 an hr, if I go to work for call center I will be making $13.50 an hour
How cucked that you can make more money in a call center than working in construction. Your country is fucked. Just put nigger face paint on and get a free house instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735