Should I quit my side job?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am a Univerity student and I work both a job for around 10 hours a week and I work at my own company that I created. Now I don‘t have many clients but I still make around 1-2k a month with my business with around 10-15 hours of work weekly. my side job is a hard physical job and I only get paid about 700 a month but it is safe and steady income. So overall I make around 2k after taxes a month.
Now I feel like the physical job that drains too much enery and doesnt pay enough. But if I quit and maybe have less fortunate months with my company, then the additional income will be lost. On the other hand, with more free time and energy and a better sleep cycle (fucking night shifts) I might be able to focus more on my company and generate more money this way.
What would you do, quit it or keep it during the time I am a student?

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Seems like you already made up your mind nigga

Seems like you already made up your mind nigga
Yes I hate that job
But it is a priviledge to work there, I earn more than other guys who just work as cashiers
but I earn even more with my company
Idk tbh, its a risk move and could have a positive or negative effect on my overall income

if its got no progression/connections/anything to do with your major/whores to fuck yeah quit it

if its got no progression/connections/anything to do with your major/whores to fuck yeah quit it
Its an assembly line job. No skills involved other than being fast and having the mental stability to do the same shit the whole day

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
any other opinions?

I am a Univerity student and I work both a job for around 10 hours a week and I work at my own company that I created. Now I don‘t have many clients but I still make around 1-2k a month with my business with around 10-15 hours of work weekly. my side job is a hard physical job and I only get paid about 700 a month but it is safe and steady income. So overall I make around 2k after taxes a month.
Now I feel like the physical job that drains too much enery and doesnt pay enough. But if I quit and maybe have less fortunate months with my company, then the additional income will be lost. On the other hand, with more free time and energy and a better sleep cycle (fucking night shifts) I might be able to focus more on my company and generate more money this way.
keep going dude

any other opinions?
Assembly isn't hard to come by, especially once you have experience

Idk if that's your first assembly or warehouse job but if you go to another similar job should be easy to get it

You can always fall back on another gig but if you've got money saved you could spend your time locking in on your business

It's hard to focus when you've got a dayjob, one like that would take away energy and drive by the time works done

you're making double the money with much less strenuous work, imagine if you focused only on the business. Also, you can always get another physical job if times get tough. Overall it depends, I would definitely do it, especially if you have one or two months of living expenses saved up, but you definitely need to be sure that you have the discipline to put those ten hours right into your business rather than rotting on this site, for example.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
progressive overload on the shit you have built, get more clients, outreach more

also surround yourself with a community that does what ur business provides, make friends

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Thanks brahs
Yes I think the answer is clear
If I will earn 3k net with the business then it was worth
but then I would question why I even go to University lol since most people get around 2.5k after taxes here with a good degree

• Love it
Reactions: egyptianKang