Should I quit the gym?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I don’t really enjoy it anymore and I have realized girls don’t care about physique at all, also some people say it ages you due to high stress.

What do you think, should I quit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, mulattocel, org3cel.RR and 7 others
hips doesnt matter at 10% bodyfat you spastic cunt
holy fuck u are so retarded :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

literally over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and ey88
holy fuck u are so retarded :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 3160032

literally over.
you are a stupid incel. its 2024 nobody cares about frame unless you are a stupid incel like you . 5'7 faggot gymcell rotting on .org for years with no future . its actually funny that you are even going to the gym with your manlet height . I laugh my ass off to people like you when i go to the gym and i see roided 5'7 faggots

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and ey88
you are a stupid incel. its 2024 nobody cares about frame unless you are a stupid incel like you .
ur right women would rather fuck him
2145849cf8b450453c16f2494d975b4c

than him
7452f3cadf16668edc7b1f9e01938246

5'7 faggot gymcell rotting on .org for years with no future .
i already have a high skill well paid career, meanwhile ur scrappin for free gift cards in moneymaking section 😢
its actually funny that you are even going to the gym with your manlet height .
i dont n i still mog u w/o trying
literally drinking a milkshake rn
I laugh my ass off to people like you when i go to the gym and i see roided 5'7 faggots
im not on roids but thx for the compliment zaddy
also, cope

Attachments

• 3658181_15e9932f664764752116a5915380d6d3.png
    3658181_15e9932f664764752116a5915380d6d3.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88
I don’t really enjoy it anymore and I have realized girls don’t care about physique at all, also some people say it ages you due to high stress.

No. Why would you ever quit something that not only keeps your body physically healthy but keeps your mind mentally sharp and active. Exercise is literally prominent for a reason; it helps to keep you healthy, fit, and overall, more happy. Quitting exercising just because you don't "enjoy it anymore" or you desire attention from girls is quite a stupid excuse, no offense. If you want to see actual improvement in yourself and your physique, you should keep your mind focused on YOURSELF.

Also, of course, if you are already underneath a lot of stress and do intense exercises for a long period of time, you will expect some high stress and a spike in your blood pressure. But, I have never seen anyone, and I am referring to someone prolific in the scientific research community, that has stated exercising "aging" you. If anything, exercise is capable of deaging a person and making them appear more youthful.

But your choice if you want to quit exercise and grow older with weak muscles and body parts; just because females aren't noticing your hardwork and dedication now, doesn't relate to how they will be when they see you in your prime. Also, females most definitely focus on physique, if you aren't fit or at least doesn't have bodyrolls [of a decent weight; not too skinny nor fat], females will like you better.

• +1
Yes you should, it's not a waste anyway you'll still keep some muscle

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and ey88
@ey88 dont quit brah, just tone it down. You don’t have to go so often . At least maybe 1-2 times a week if you can fit it in.

• +1
you are a stupid incel. its 2024 nobody cares about frame unless you are a stupid incel like you . 5'7 faggot gymcell rotting on .org for years with no future . its actually funny that you are even going to the gym with your manlet height . I laugh my ass off to people like you when i go to the gym and i see roided 5'7 faggots
damn you faggot i will steal your bitch like napoleon

• +1

Completely useless if you have naturally high T and lean genetics, muscles isnt that important, if you are doing gym to gain more muscles thats just useless, almost no girl finds big muscles atracttive especially if they are young, just do cardio to have a lean physique, and when you are 18+ hit the gym

• +1
Completely useless if you have naturally high T and lean genetics, muscles isnt that important, if you are doing gym to gain more muscles thats just useless, almost no girl finds big muscles atracttive especially if they are young, just do cardio to have a lean physique, and when you are 18+ hit the gym
Cardio is cope, but I like walking and stuff, and I really wanna start hunting

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR

Yes

• +1
Cardio is cope, but I like walking and stuff, and I really wanna start hunting
Hunting is the best thing ever, i love to do it
>high T activity
>nice meat or fish
>natural food
>fun to do
>you exercise
Hunting is high T af do it you wont regret it at all

• +1
Hunting is the best thing ever, i love to do it
>high T activity
>nice meat or fish
>natural food
>fun to do
>you exercise
Hunting is high T af do it you wont regret it at all
I know, I used to go with my dad but haven’t for so long, hunting season starts tomorrow for deer where I live, might start going

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I know, I used to go with my dad but haven’t for so long, hunting season starts tomorrow for deer where I live, might start going
Good luck catching deers, have fun with your dad too

• +1
One can hope. His last chance.
as long as there’s hope, there’s delusion:lul:. i’m setting my expectations super low so if they don’t win then it’s whatever, but if they do win then it’ll hit like crack.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and ey88

View attachment 3160032

literally over.
you can have greatest frame on the world nobody cares about you anyway cuz of r
ur right women would rather fuck him
View attachment 3160110
than him
View attachment 3160099

i already have a high skill well paid career, meanwhile ur scrappin for free gift cards in moneymaking section 😢

i dont n i still mog u w/o trying
literally drinking a milkshake rn

im not on roids but thx for the compliment zaddy
also, cope
all this crap and im still getting x10 more women than you 🤣

• JFL
you can have greatest frame on the world nobody cares about you anyway cuz of r

all this crap and im still getting x10 more women than you 🤣
there is no alternative universe in which this is a reality

• +1
And what are you going to fill that time with? Rotting?

• +1