Should i Rape and Rope?

Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At last someone with a brain! I never get why people go ER and kill loads of dudes when they should be rounding up 10 of the hottest JB's imaginable and liiving out their most depraved fantasies until they get caught, at which point, blow their brains out and see their uncle Gandy
I hope to see a day when multiple ERs crash a woman's march.

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
very alpha to defy the demiurge so boldly

very alpha to defy the demiurge so boldly

Demiurge is evil.

300px-Francisco_de_Goya%2C_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_%281819-1823%29.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
At last someone with a brain! I never get why people go ER and kill loads of dudes when they should be rounding up 10 of the hottest JB's imaginable and liiving out their most depraved fantasies until they get caught, at which point, blow their brains out and see their uncle Gandy
The article proves how ethnics have it hard. The murderer had a very good forward growth:

• +1
Reactions: Coco
If really on the brink of suicide, just start using roids, get hardcore plastic surgery and become super low inhib treating life as a joke and hitting on every woman you see.
If no sex after this, rope.

After you cum you might feel differently so it's risky. I could never rape tbh because I want to have sex with a girl who wants me.
I hope to see a day when multiple ERs crash a woman's march.
Some dude got arrested because he was going to do that. Dumbass made a facebook post before and cops got him before he could get there. His name is Kris Cleary look up his youtube channel.

I did bad shit in the past and had bad things happen to me when i was little. that's why i wanna rope.

The evils of the world have destroyed me.
So what ? I had a tremendously shitty childhood in an authoritarian shithole, and I have thought of suicide multiple times, and boy am I glad that I didnt. You go through shit in life that's just how it is, depression will either make you or break you. You choose

So what ? I had a tremendously shitty childhood in an authoritarian shithole, and I have thought of suicide multiple times, and boy am I glad that I didnt. You go through shit in life that's just how it is, depression will either make you or break you. You choose

Ahh not what i meant. i got abused in 'different' ways. and because of that i committed many bad, and even straight up Evil things.

I'd rather not talk about it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1707 and BackFromTheMogging
jfl what are u gonna rape if you’re heightmogged by 12 year old girls

had to make that joke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
jfl what are u gonna rape if you’re heightmogged by 12 year old girls

had to make that joke

Size is irrelevant if you got muscle mass.

I've beaten guys who were head taller than me. Women would be easy target for me.

Ahh not what i meant. i got abused in 'different' ways. and because of that i committed many bad, and even straight up Evil things.

I'd rather not talk about it tbh.
Well do something Bout it ? Go watch youtube motivational videos, yes its cringy but fuck them. Still have your whole life in front of you, go through this shit and go down swinging. Always give life one more try because, as morbid as its gonna sounds, you cam still kill yourself later, death waits. Keep trying and doing shit.

Well do something Bout it ? Go watch youtube motivational videos, yes its cringy but fuck them. Still have your whole life in front of you, go through this shit and go down swinging. Always give life one more try because, as morbid as its gonna sounds, you cam still kill yourself later, death waits. Keep trying and doing shit.

You know i would do all of that and cope IF i haven't done what i did.

The guilt is eating me up too much. and i don't wanna live 60+ years on this planet with that on my mind every waking second.

You know i would do all of that and cope IF i haven't done what i did.

The guilt is eating me up too much. and i don't wanna live 60+ years on this planet with that on my mind every waking second.
Meh you know mate, most of time you are the only one to remember the shitty moments. If you try to forget it you will

rape while roping

• Woah
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Meh you know mate, most of time you are the only one to remember the shitty moments. If you try to forget it you will

I tried to forget. (and for a while it worked) but at the end of the day what has been done can never be undone.

I tried to forget. (and for a while it worked) but at the end of the day what has been done can never be undone.
whats a category would give an idea of what it was

yes cause it includes you roping

Why don't you looksmax?

Nigga I dont care if you killed your own family with a chainsaw. If you changed, well that's past. Stop living in your past

just wait for robowaifus

It is over.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Just get a hooker