Should I really increase my testosterone at 14years 5 months?

V

Vies

Iron
Should i increase my testosterone at this age because ive heard as i grow, my testosterone is going to increase and once theres a big enough level of testosterone to cause big enough level of estrogen conversion, then the growth plate starts to fuse. So if im correct i should be decreasing my levels of testosterone right now

Last edited:
once theres a big enough level of testosterone to cause big enough level of estrogen conversion, then the growth plate starts to fuse.
You wont raise your testosterone that much. i think some heightmaxxers use aromasin alone. search it on the forum.

You wont raise your testosterone that much. i think some heightmaxxers use aromasin alone. search it on the forum.
ye i dont want to flat line my estradial as its going to have affects on my phycology, osteoporosis and other problems

Should i increase my testosterone at this age because ive heard as i grow, my testosterone is going to increase and once theres a big enough level of testosterone to cause big enough level of estrogen conversion, then the growth plate starts to fuse. So if im correct i should be decreasing my levels of testosterone right now
Child, go back to school, leave this forum.