should i regret not reaching full height potential?

F

future_mogger

Diamond
genetics are 5"11' dad and 5"2' mom. grandads are 5"5' and 5"8'. i was 5"4' at 16 ,5"9' now nearing 19. think i could be taller if i had started heightmaxxing at 16 atleast. but i only started at 17 and half. its sad.

at least you're not 5'4 anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Itsjoeverlol, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
Yes u should feel bad you stupid greycel subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Itsjoeverlol, Sushifart and 1 other person
fraud to 5'10-6'0 now youre an acceptable height

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
comparison is the thief of joy

• +1
Reactions: x123
No, no point in regretting over your past. if you want to be tall look at the practical side which is LL.

No, no point in regretting over your past. if you want to be tall look at the practical side which is LL.
how much taller would i be if i heightmaxxed earlier? like from 16

could be 6' i dont really know. I would estimate 5'10"-6'

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
no chance 6"2' though
no chance, if you want to be above 6 badly as i said get LL otherwise don't. Fraud to be 5'10 on daily basis jfl no one would know. then with shoes you can be 5'11 to 6

@justropemaxbro how much height increase can hair frauding give
idk depends. it prob won't make a difference unless you have this kind of hairstyle jfl.

ur mom is 5'2 and you are 5'9. you need to be grateful my mom was 5'6 and dad 6'0 and i'm 5'7. autistic greycel stop blaming everything on your height you're not incel because of 5'9 just wear lifts nigga. and you grew to this height because of genetics not because you lacked heightmaxxing aka messing up your health and hormones during puberty.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, future_mogger and Deleted member 27066
ur mom is 5'2 and you are 5'9. you need to be grateful my mom was 5'6 and dad 6'0 and i'm 5'7. autistic greycel stop blaming everything on your height you're not incel because of 5'9 just wear lifts nigga. and you grew to this height because of genetics not because you lacked heightmaxxing aka messing up your health and hormones during puberty.
we will both be taller boyo. lets hope

HGH + AI is heightmaxxing. Anything else is cope and not heightmaxxing.
what about magnesium, zinc, d3. how much height could that increase ? b/w 16 and 18, in my case

what about magnesium, zinc, d3. how much height could that increase ? b/w 16 and 18, in my case
@HGHmaxxed if i didnt use hgh and AI . how much taller would i be

HGH + AI is heightmaxxing. Anything else is cope and not heightmaxxing.
PEG-MGF, T3, Vitiman k2 mega dosing, d3 and calcium dosing, and some osteoporosis meds can help too but ai and hgh are the base