Should I remove braces ?

gigell

gigell

Left the forum
This thread is split into 4 points

1) First off all , I don’t have traditional braces. It’s called Damon system (weird name) apparently they don’t retract and you don’t need extractions with them. But I have seen people say it works just like normal braces

2) I have gotten my braces in another country( I have moved) and so when there is a problem like the wire breaking , I would have to go to my old country etc which is a hassle

3) Should I remove them ? My ortho gave the idea to put them when I’m older so that when I will be in my old country to put them. And here is the thing , I heard all this time that braces cuck you etc. But Sam Dezz , Josh McGregor etc have good jaws even though the got braces. But logically it’s a wire a round the teeth putting pressure so it could stop jaw growth technically ?

4) So should I remove them and maybe my jaw would grow more etc ?(hgh + test maxxing ?) My teeth already look better an so I’m asking you guys if it’s a good idea. Then put the braces back on. (I would become Chadlite with my jaw would be good)

Also I don’t have elastics.

Someone tag pls high iq users

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 43403
Im gonna get damon braces soon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
0 real replies

You Can Read This some believe it to be true because hunter Gatherers have more forward jaws

But as I said that I won’t get extractions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Is @AscendingHero still active ?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
But as I said that I won’t get extractions
same applies to braces imo your jaw will become narrower The lower jaw keeps growing until age 22, and the upper jaw in the late teens.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
same applies to braces imo
If so if that’s true this is a very hard decesion , people that say about Damon braces said they will do expansion etc and other things while some say it’s just normal braces marketed

IMG 3814
Get out of my thread little shitters you guys aren’t helping me

If so if that’s true this is a very hard decesion , people that say about Damon braces said they will do expansion etc and other things while some say it’s just normal braces marketed
teeth can be straightened at any age. jaws can’t grow at every age

they dont even if they did it wouldnt be noticeable
Grandma doctor Jfl saying my posture will become shit if teeth arent fixed etc

Btw to add I have an overbite and even before braces I had recession

Depends if you have klinefelters or not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857
also to answer the question: rope

• Woah
Reactions: gigell
reccession is a fixable failo unlike being a curry like 80% of users here

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
@azzzz55555 should I remove braces then ?

Soo what you want is to remove braces to get more lower jaw development?

yes, you should remove them yourself

Yes I did too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
No I will go to the clinic in a few weeks
bone cannot grow against this resistance you can get teeth straightned when you grow older i rest my case

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and gigell
Got them on February 1th. There is still time to grow bone

• Woah
After you took them out and not stayed with the braces fully
Well my tongue could finally start to shape my arch, braces n elastics recessed me and I also had no crooked teeth before or after, I only had an overjet before I had braces .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Guys wtf my grandma dentist says if I would put them at 20 I would have to stay with them for 7 years

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 31020
No they dont cuck you, only if your teeth get recessed and thus recessing your maxilla. Who even came up with that reta3ded idea?
Guys wtf my grandma dentist says if I would put them at 20 I would have to stay with them for 7 years
she lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and gigell
No they dont cuck you, only if your teeth get recessed and thus recessing your maxilla. Who even came up with that reta3ded idea?

she lying
My maxilla was already recessed

• So Sad
why you talk to me greycell curry?
Retarted Nigger Can't See The Argentina Flag And Blue Pill Written In Spanish Please Don't Reply To This Again Or I'll Rape Your Mum

My maxilla was already recessed
Over for you anyway, I assume you are over the age of 16 so whether you ger braces or not doesnt matter shit. Withojt braces you could have thumbpulled to get a wider palate but that barely matters aesthetically. I didnt have braces and my mandible changed 0% from age 16-20 and stayed shit while my brother had braces and has mogger mandible since childhood. The examples you named like josh mcgregor etc all have a mogger jaw because they were born with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857
Over for you anyway, I assume you are over the age of 16 so whether you ger braces or not doesnt matter shit. Withojt braces you could have thumbpulled to get a wider palate but that barely matters aesthetically. I didnt have braces and my mandible changed 0% from age 16-20 and stayed shit while my brother had braces and has mogger mandible since childhood. The examples you named like josh mcgregor etc all have a mogger jaw because they were born with it
I’m Almost 15

• So Sad
also I can’t remove them now the orhto bitch made a big ass gap I have to go to my home country and getting done with

I’m Almost 15
JFc at finding the blackpill at 14 😂 sure in that case you shouldnt get braces yet, you might be able to get results with mewing and proper posture, thumboulling chewing etc.