should i remove my wisdom teeth?(xray included)

U

ugandanchico

Iron
Only the giga impacted one at the bottom left is rlly giving me a problem. also one of my 1st molars at the bottom left looks fuzzy compared to the other ones is that decay?
IMG 1357

This will probably lead to bone loss , if it dosent cause you pain dont do it

This will probably lead to bone loss , if it dosent cause you pain dont do it
how much bone loss will it rlly cause if there's barley any space for it in the first place? i rlly wanna remove the super imacted 1 atleast cuz it messed up my bite the others r fine tho.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
The one on the right might make it, make sure to pull your gonion outward everyday. I did that and my wisdom tooth made it through. The one the left is unfortunately a lost cause and will need removal eventually.

The one on the right might make it, make sure to pull your gonion outward everyday. I did that and my wisdom tooth made it through. The one the left is unfortunately a lost cause and will need removal eventually.
tutorial on pulling gonion outwards?

Has it worked for you and caused outward/flared gonions?
nothing noticeable as I only did it for a month when I was in excruciating pain as my wisdom tooth came in. We know though that bone responds to pressures over time. The question is how much force and how much time

nothing noticeable as I only did it for a month when I was in excruciating pain as my wisdom tooth came in. We know though that bone responds to pressures over time. The question is how much force and how much time
Well my right gonion is extremely inwards due to my sleeping on my side (im in my early teenage years so my bones are very malleable) so in theory it should work.

• +1
Reactions: yue