Should i Remove my Wisdoom Teeth?

D

designer

Iron
im 17, not posting any pictures of me here, but i do like my jawline and my cheekbones, but i had a crooked tooth which i fixed with braces and they are all straight now, but my dentist said i cant take my braces out yet cause my bite isnt aligned and my teeth would get crooked again, so he said i need to remove my wisdom teeth, in order to open space, so i can align my bite. Allthought, i dont feel ANY pain, they are just healthy, i get straight dental arch rn.

The 1st picture is the IDEAL bite, and the 2nd one SEEMS my bite.

dont

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Autismcel, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Yeah, do it and ruin your jaw bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Autismcel and gooner888
(((Dentists))) are always trying to find reasons to remove wisdoms teeth I wouldn't do it.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and hiwasuwor
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin and SeriousAscension
(((Dentists))) are always trying to find reasons to remove wisdoms teeth I wouldn't do it.
guess im going to consult other dentist, and talk with my cousin, hes a dentist too, but he only do surgical procedures, like, hes not into braces and wisdoom tooth area, so he may help to clarify things

Listen to me:
Upper ones: Yes
Lower ones: Absolutely NO

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and CoreSchizo
Remove all of your teeth for optimal gains

your dentist is a jew

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and CarrotMaxxer
your dentist is a jew who wants to steal your wisdom

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
My dentist said i should get the upper ones out for now, but i would have to remove the others 2 eventually.
In the pics you showed I only see the effects of the upper ones, I wouldn't touch the lower ones

In the pics you showed I only see the effects of the upper ones, I wouldn't touch the lower ones
i understand, guess im going to consultate another dentist, and talk with my dentist cousing to see his opnion

Will make no difference either way
Wisdom teeth cope is in the same league as mewing