Should I remove Nazi face tattoo + give advice on face

U

Ukraine1

Iron
Background intro

So look, I talked to Wheatwaffles and he said men with tattoos fall into a niche.

I’ve been to prison twice. The forehead is blurry but I have SS bolts (Nazi symbol).

Strangely enough, growing up in high school and all that I couldn’t attract anything.

Before a criminal record, I was making over 70,000 a year as a salesman for PepsiCo and couldn’t attract anything at all this was like 2016.

With a criminal record, unemployed, and in questionable housing conditions I now attract women…

If you had to give constructive advice is it worth removing the face tattoos?

I’ll be honest, I’m attracting a niche woman I uploaded a Tinder match.

Purple hair, she has a face tattoo, body tattoos, etc.

What do you think?

I’m 6 foot / probably 35% body fat maybe higher but probably 35 / 230 pounds…

My hair is also kind of thin from injecting Trenbolone twice. I ran 900 mg a week for 2 cycles…

Wasn’t worth it.

I really hate niggers guys and I enjoy getting the crazy looks from the black people with the lightening bolts.

Feel free to rate me, but I’m really looking for advice on the face…

I’m not a complete lost cause.

Thanks boys

Attachments

• IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    949.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1459.png
    IMG_1459.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    949.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1459.png
    IMG_1459.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1460.jpeg
    IMG_1460.jpeg
    446.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, xegigi, LevantinePsycho and 22 others
holy shit :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: xxv, Clqs, greycel and 3 others
I think you are the most unhinged user on this forum FROM NOW

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, xegigi, LevantinePsycho and 8 others
this is the most discord looking couple i have ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, xegigi, Sny and 7 others
just keep it on bro it’s already over for you, even if u lost all that excess body fat ur still gonna be a low ltn, u have no appeal and will only attract druggies lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, xegigi and try2beme
just keep it on bro it’s already over for you, even if u lost all that excess body fat ur still gonna be a low ltn, u have no appeal and will only attract druggies lol
Fuck it.

if ur serious about actually trying to better urself gymmaxx, remove ur trump tattoo and nazi tattoo, and love black people, u will become mtn

• +1
Reactions: Ukraine1
if ur serious about actually trying to better urself gymmaxx, remove ur trump tattoo and nazi tattoo, and love black people, u will become mtn
You really think so? I’ll make an effort then…

Why do you hate african american people

• JFL
Ur pfp scares me

What exactly are my facial flaws? I know my eyes are big and can’t change that…

I don’t have much for a jawline.

My hair is extremely thin from injecting Trenbolone twice

It's so over:lul:

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Ricky212
It's so over:lul:
You don’t even look fucking white. At least I survived Texas prison.

You would get fucked off

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Miant Gimplants

You would get fucked off
Ion give a fuck I still slay Stacy's

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Mainly just lose bf and get some muscle to complete the intimidating neo nazi looks and you already 6foot so your almost there

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
you look badass bro just lose the fat and you will be good

you dont look like you do. prove it

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and mentªlcel
Fym prove it how do I
show stacies that you been talking to, the convos, maybe even some vids if you arent too beta to record yourself with girls

Either get rid of the tattoos or stop being stat piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113-135040_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113-135040_Instagram.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 0
😂😂😂 this nigga injecting nearly a gram of tren. Buddy hop of the twinkies. I’d recommend going deeper into the niche and getting at least another 2 bazi tattoos.

Background intro

So look, I talked to Wheatwaffles and he said men with tattoos fall into a niche.

I’ve been to prison twice. The forehead is blurry but I have SS bolts (Nazi symbol).

Strangely enough, growing up in high school and all that I couldn’t attract anything.

Before a criminal record, I was making over 70,000 a year as a salesman for PepsiCo and couldn’t attract anything at all this was like 2016.

With a criminal record, unemployed, and in questionable housing conditions I now attract women…

What do you think?

My hair is also kind of thin from injecting Trenbolone twice. I ran 900 mg a week for 2 cycles…

Wasn’t worth it.

I really hate niggers guys and I enjoy getting the crazy looks from the black people with the lightening bolts.

Thanks boys
Based tattoos, I feel bad for Ukraine but the Jews finished it off

You look good don’t listen to the losers in here

@Ricky212 xD

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Keep the Nazi tattoos

• +1
I hope you're joking, man.
Since your nickname is Ukraine1, keep your N tattoos.

• +1
bro your obese and cheek biting 😭 funniest post ever

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi, nword49, axttt_ and 7 others

You would get fucked off
absolutely insane to think you're better than him in any possible way bc you're whiter JFLLL. He mogs you in looks and every aspect of your life, your weird drugged ran through gf cucks you with the niggers you hate while this dude doesn't even try. brrrrutal, reddit tier post

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ukraine1 and W3ak
I just got out of prison in may…

Weight loss doesn’t happen that fast
how do you even get fat in prison nigga were they giving you cheseburgers all day? you should have walked out of prison shredded like every1 else what were you doing all day then?

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_ and Ukraine1
how do you even get fat in prison nigga were they giving you cheseburgers all day? you should have walked out of prison shredded like every1 else what were you doing all day then?
In TDC, which is Texas prison. You eat three times a day…

It’s like maybe 20 grams of protein a day and the rest is carbs.

Couldn’t tell you exact macros / calories

All I did was smoke the K2. Ever hear of a tune attack? It’s like where you hit the stick so hard you fall over and start having a seizure.

That’s all I did was get high in there.

Kind of like a low IQ nigger

• JFL
Reactions: widdi
Background intro

What do you think?

Wasn’t worth it.

Thanks boys
LOW INHIB

This site never tails

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Background intro

What do you think?

Wasn’t worth it.

Thanks boys
Protect this man at all cost

:forcedsmile::lul:

Background intro

What do you think?

Wasn’t worth it.

Thanks boys
Keep the tattoos, the reason you matched with an attractive woman like her is because she also has face tattoos, strangers definitely judge her for her decisions every day and she matched you because you have that in common. Gym maxx all you want etc. But keep the tattoos dont listen to the leftists incels on here who can’t get women.