Should i remove permanent retainer?

rainingrockets

rainingrockets

Chadlite in year or rope
Before you say no ur teeth will get fucked up let me explain. my teeth were mostly fine other than crowding and an overbite before my braces my crowding it gone and so is my overbite because my room for my teeth was expanded with springs (aka forces) when i got braces of i didnt have retainer for about 3months and my only issue was i got a gap in my front teeth. i didn't relise it then but i think that was my maxilla expanding. I want to get my permanent retainer off to get more of that maxilla development because i have decent forward maxilla growth it is not very upward and it is sunken giving me a recession and birdface. Im not completely sure if retainer prevents upward growth but i do know for a fact it prevents wider growth.

bump+ i think ima gonna try and take it off by eating a ton of hard shit because idk how to take it off with pliers

dnrd, just get a removable one at ur ortho wtf lol
removable ones are even worse because any progress you make mewing or thumbpulling will go away at the night im going to see how my teeth do with no retainer

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Weed
removable ones are even worse because any progress you make mewing or thumbpulling will go away at the night im going to see how my teeth do with no retainer
any progress you make coping or coping
keep ur retainers on bro ur teeth will literally mess up ur entire jaw if u dont have retainers

any progress you make coping or coping
keep ur retainers on bro ur teeth will literally mess up ur entire jaw if u dont have retainers
all i the shift i had in3 months was a gap in my front teeth i can live with that i really want better maxilla i see it as a trade. maxilla with tooth gap>shitty maxilla for the rest of my life because i had retainer when my sutures are open.

all i the shift i had in3 months was a gap in my front teeth i can live with that i really want better maxilla i see it as a trade. maxilla with tooth gap>shitty maxilla for the rest of my life because i had retainer when my sutures are open.
this is dumb not putting your retainers on wont make your maxilla pop off more dude

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin