Should I roid, and what roids should I use?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
110 lb overhead press max. 175 lb bench max. 235 lb squat max. Been stuck at this strength for months. Gained no size for months.

Do I need to hop on gear? What roids do you recommend for a first-time roiding manlet? I’m 5'6" 145 lb.

Recommended for You

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Honestly that's a good bench for that weight. I don't get why you'd want to get a stronger bench and roid if you're transitioning. You have to be trolling at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
110 lb overhead press max. 175 lb bench max. 235 lb squat max. Been stuck at this strength for months. Gained no size for months.

Do I need to hop on gear? What roids do you recommend for a first-time roiding manlet? I’m 5'6" 145 lb.

Recommended for You
No, roids shrink testicles.

• Woah
No, roids shrink testicles.

Damn then it is over for me? Seems like my strength and hypertrophy genetics are dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28473
Damn then it is over for me? Seems like my strength and hypertrophy genetics are dogshit.
Hop on roids, but be ready for the consequences that come with it.

• JFL
What roids are the safest for beginners?
Not an roids expert, you can ask someone who is. I read that fact a while ago that it shrinks your balls and has a lot of side effects with aging.

• +1
IMG 1816

• +1
you’re bigger than me. I’m 5 foot 5 and 130

• So Sad
Reactions: Kebab Master and thecel
Don't roid bhai , you have a pretty boy face and body structure .

• Hmm...
Don't roid bhai , you have a pretty boy face and body structure .

Then how will I beat my powerlifter manlet friend? He deadlifts like 600 lb and is approx 5'4" tall. I cannot allow that sex-haver to mog me in the gym.

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
What roids (and dosages) are the safest and best for beginners?
least side-effects? test (and maybe tbol) for sure, everyone says something different regarding first cycle dosages, but myself, i ran 500mg and i was perfectly fine without having to use AI. but how it affects your body varies from person to person, just like any other compound or medicine. it might blow your E2 out of the water, or you might not even need an AI.

on 500mg, i blew up, putting on 20kg in 6 months, didn't count my calories.

if you want to also add an oral just go with tbol, 40-60mg ed. good pumps, endurance, strength, might be a little lackluster compared to other orals, but the trade off is the lack of sides, can run higher doses at longer periods.

i also highly suggest that you do not PCT. you'll just hurt your gains, and likely fuck up your hormones even more. just stay on test. it's a life-long decision but if you're serious about making gains and ascending, you should consider it. blast and cruise, or permablast like me

• Woah
Roids will make it harder to trannymax

• Hmm...
Roids will make it harder to trannymax

Don’t roids shut down your natural T production? If I do that, I won’t have to suffer antiandrogens’ side effects.

If you do, 500mg test e/c per week in 2 shots. Arimidex if you get e2 sides, and run 250iu hcg E/O if you plan on keeping your nuts.

• +1
Not an roids expert, you can ask someone who is. I read that fact a while ago that it shrinks your balls and has a lot of side effects with aging.
Yeah, but it is normal to have shrunken testicles while u are on testosterone(for exemple) because your body gets testosterone from other source and decides that u no longer need to produce your own!

• +1
Aren’t you on estrogen and trying to transition?

• +1
Aren’t you on estrogen and trying to transition?

life phases, brainlet.

jus like lotsa men want to sleep around and then settle down, I wanna mog men and date my oneitis and then transition.

life phases, brainlet.

jus like lotsa men want to sleep around and then settle down, I wanna mog men and date my oneitis and then transition.
Are you on estrogen now?

But to answer your question, start with 300mg test the tirade to 500mg depending on progress and tolerance, 12-20 week cycle though once you get on you’ll probably stay on it

• +1