Should I rope if this is my face and frame?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
Title

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200720_050634.jpg
    Screenshot_20200720_050634.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 311
  • Shit - Imgur.jpg
    Shit - Imgur.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 320
  • InkedShit - Imgur (1)_LI.jpg
    InkedShit - Imgur (1)_LI.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 306
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, RecessedMaxillacel and Deleted member 8919
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4797
Yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, goat2x, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Bro are you even trying with you looks? Even normeis who know nothing about this forum are doing more than you?

Wyd with those glasses and the hair?????? Bro even like a basic Alex costa video will tell you to lose that shit

• +1
Reactions: bdycope and Deleted member 7313
Good face, shit hair

No. You look NT, you should never rope. You can looksmax into chadlite if youre serious about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4797
BASED currycel
Ok bro ngl I’m miring you heavy for being high t enough to post your face here. I do kinda like your hair but big failo is hairline/big forehead. You wrist mog me (JFL) and that alone should keep you from roping. The thing that kills you the most is height, frame, small neck, skull etc. you will fight to be seen as a man. If all else fails you could probably white maxx in SEA. Your not even particularly ugly, just twinkmaxxxed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 8919
Ok bro ngl I’m miring you heavy for being high t enough to post your face here. I do kinda like your hair but big failo is hairline/big forehead. You wrist mog me (JFL) and that alone should keep you from roping. The thing that kills you the most is height, frame, small neck, skull etc. you will fight to be seen as a man. If all else fails you could probably white maxx in SEA. Your not even particularly ugly, just twinkmaxxxed.
how tf do i wrist mog u? JFL. it must truly be over for u bc my wrists r gigaincel tier

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Unfair that people who put in no effort and look like this are privileged enough to be white 😭 I want that fucking super power bro, youre lucky. If i was you i would make the best of it but youdont seem to care, LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
fucking dumbass faggots,if you are so sure its over why you asking you dog?rope already if you have the balls for it.if not trust me its not over you retard, watch some Teachingmensfashion or some bluepilled channel about style(you get style mogged by 90% of the population).nerdmaxxing never works unless you are chad

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    295.7 KB · Views: 254
  • +1
im an incel bro. trucel tbf

White people cant be truecels tbh. Youre incel though. if i was white like you,i would be chad and slaying and never have found this website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 8080 and Deleted member 8919
how tf do i wrist mog u? JFL. it must truly be over for u bc my wrists r gigaincel tier
Yes bhai it is very over for me :lul: this is why I’m telling you not to rope. Gymmaxx like your life depends on it and take masculinzing roids and shit, there is Still hope for u.

This is how you can looksmax the most efficient way possible:

1) Get a good haircut that works with your curly hair
2) Gain 20-30 lbs of muscle and get down to 10% body fat
3) Get eye surgery to not have to wear glasses anymore (costs around 5000$ usually)

The last 2 will make you look less nerdy and more masculine and definitely above average enough to get laid not just IRL but on Tinder too. Muscles are the secret to succeeding on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 8765
  • +1
  • JFL
my man is just looking for endless compliments, such autism
nah she is disgusted. it's in her face. u just can't see it

• +1
yeah ur ugly bro, 100% over just end it, now end the thread since you got your answer
thanks. how to end it though? which method do u recommend?

Recite the shahada, accept Islam and become a scholar so you can stop waiting for compliments, youre normie
nah. i want to die. how to kill myself?

Lose the glasses. I cant emphasize this enough, and am completely dumbfounded how it is argued here.

DDRs me, do whatever u want, but you could slay in SEA

im an incel bro. trucel tbh. maybe, just maybe, after 5 surgeries i can ascend
You look okay though not incel tier, nothing special though but you easily can ascend alone with soft maxxing and gymcelling... and then go ahead and plan out some surgeries.

nah
You look okay though not incel tier, nothing special though but you easily can ascend alone with soft maxxing and gymcelling... and then go ahead and plan out some surgeries.
nah, the only ascending i can do is suicide

Lose the glasses, fix the eyebrows and you need a very low body fat. A rhinoplasty will take you a long way. Quit being such a pessimist JFL grow some balls and work towards getting money.

Lose the glasses, fix the eyebrows and you need a very low body fat. A rhinoplasty will take you a long way. Quit being such a pessimist JFL grow some balls and work towards getting money.
i already have money. surgery wont fix my subhuman frame. no surgery for frame

• JFL
Complete your puberty; then decide