Should I run a hard MSM + Vitamin C routine?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I have only seen it work when done extremely hard, so I'm considering to keep a strict 20 grams MSM powder daily with 2 grams Vitamin C daily.
Will do this for 3 months when I start and see the results with monthly pictures.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 30283 and 2 others
my msm arrives this week. could join you boyo

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
my msm arrives this week. could join you boyo
I have only seen it work when done extremely hard, so I'm considering to keep a strict 20 grams MSM powder daily with 2 grams Vitamin C daily.
Will do this for 3 months when I start and see the results with monthly pictures.
would like to see results, and would also like to know what happens to your skin tone/colour also.

would appreciate a tag

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 23218
It does lighten skin but ur already white af so It wouldn’t do anything for you. Did it work for eyes?
Haven't started yet, need to save cash now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
what do you think about the eye drop solutions people like enchantedelixir talk about
It's not possible to drain melanin from the outside of the eyeball you must do it internally.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Wrong a bunch of women have made it work with 4 gram of msm and 1 gram vitamin C but it took a month or 2 for them when going for 20gram it will probably take a week or 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Wrong a bunch of women have made it work with 4 gram of msm and 1 gram vitamin C but it took a month or 2 for them when going for 20gram it will probably take a week or 2
I have taken MSM before and it does not take a week or two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
Have done it for around 2 months, 40 grams of msm powder and 1200 mg of s-acetyl glutathione pills. Skin became way more pale and hair a shade lighter. Affected my eyes a tiny bit, maybe placebo.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and HarrierDuBois
it does nothing for eyes good for eyelash growth and paler skin tho

Have done it for around 2 months, 40 grams of msm powder and 1200 mg of s-acetyl glutathione pills. Skin became way more pale and hair a shade lighter. Affected my eyes a tiny bit, maybe placebo.
Send before after pics. Also 40 grams daily is a lot lot.

Did you take the powder form of msm? Also you need vitamin C

• +1
Send before after pics. Also 40 grams daily is a lot lot.
Don't have before pictures cuz i changed my phone. I can't take it rn because i am under heavy antibiotics due to having bimax recently, as soon as i have permission i'll start taking it again and do a before after

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Did you take the powder form of msm? Also you need vitamin C
Ur right, forgot to take vitamin c but i have a full box now. Also yes i used msm powder from the brand vegavero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
Don't have before pictures cuz i changed my phone. I can't take it rn because i am under heavy antibiotics due to having bimax recently, as soon as i have permission i'll start taking it again and do a before after
Did you have bimax?

Ur right, forgot to take vitamin c but i have a full box now. Also yes i used msm powder from the brand vegavero
Yeah that should be good. Also if you want more info on this just Google vitamin C and msm for lighter eyes then a bunch of women have talked about this like 10 years ago on some forum and they made it work with 4 gram and 40 is way too much. There isn't enough info about this stuff here on .org and it's mostly just a bunch of lazy incels calling it cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Yeah that should be good. Also if you want more info on this just Google vitamin C and msm for lighter eyes then a bunch of women have talked about this like 10 years ago on some forum and they made it work with 4 gram and 40 is way too much. There isn't enough info about this stuff here on .org and it's mostly just a bunch of lazy incels calling it cope
Yeah, mostly black women. Honestly i think as far as skin and hair lightening (which i do not need, i am extremely plae thus why i stopped) i honestly think glutathione did the bulk of the work. Maybe i used a shady msm brand so the results were not accurate. As i said i can't rn cuz of antibiotics but it's not too expensive afaik so you could give it a try for 3 months or sum. Max you could get is one or 2 shades i think, although 1 is way more realistic

Yeah, mostly black women. Honestly i think as far as skin and hair lightening (which i do not need, i am extremely plae thus why i stopped) i honestly think glutathione did the bulk of the work. Maybe i used a shady msm brand so the results were not accurate. As i said i can't rn cuz of antibiotics but it's not too expensive afaik so you could give it a try for 3 months or sum. Max you could get is one or 2 shades i think, although 1 is way more realistic
Are you talking eye color or hair? I only want lighter eyes but I'd prefer not to get lighter skin but if i do it's ok since im tan asf rn.what's the best i can get to with T20 eyes. Aiming for T07

• +1
Are you talking eye color or hair? I only want lighter eyes but I'd prefer not to get lighter skin but if i do it's ok since im tan asf rn.what's the best i can get to with T20 eyes. Aiming for T07
Eyes barely changed for me, i have t40s tho. Skin and hair lightening mostly came from the glutathione pills imo, msm was just a slight plus. If you're interested in lightening skin and hair the 2 i mentioned + nac are a good stack. Idk how much it can lighten, even 1 full shade is pretty rare from what i saw

Eyes barely changed for me, i have t40s tho. Skin and hair lightening mostly came from the glutathione pills imo, msm was just a slight plus. If you're interested in lightening skin and hair the 2 i mentioned + nac are a good stack. Idk how much it can lighten, even 1 full shade is pretty rare from what i saw
No way i only want lighter eyes. Getting either Lighter skin or hair could fuck up my coloring completely now. Just got slightly lighter hair from being in the sun and it went from medium brown-light brown to lightbrown-gingerish. Barely gingerish but in certain lighting you can slightly see it💀

• +1
No way i only want lighter eyes. Getting either Lighter skin or hair could fuck up my coloring completely now. Just got slightly lighter hair from being in the sun and it went from medium brown-light brown to lightbrown-gingerish. Barely gingerish but in certain lighting you can slightly see it💀
I fucked up my coloring too, went from pale white to a dracula drained of all life lookin ass mf. I don't think it's possible since it acts by removing melanin generally throughout the body. You should ask @enchanted_elixir

I might benefit from the skin lightening which things would you recommend for me ?

jfl warning don’t start with 20g, msm is a really powerful antioxidant which moves around the metals in your body like copper, start with 5g daily and slowly work up to 10-15g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I'm yet to be given a reason why the retarded elixir stack does anything

Stroma or dearh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
hindu dindu defeatist mindset rotters on here always claim everything is cope i was gonna run 4mg msm +2mg vit c per day, months ago – for eye lightening, but didn't because of the dirty niggers on here coping with "muh it wont work bro muh cope bro". However i've been running 4mg msm +1.5mg vit c for the past month and i can definitely see my eyes getting slightly lighter my limbal ring is visible quite prominently if i shine light onto my eyes. only ingest these orally btw, don't put anything in your eyes directly.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and HarrierDuBois
hindu dindu defeatist mindset rotters on here always claim everything is cope i was gonna run 4mg msm +2mg vit c per day, months ago – for eye lightening, but didn't because of the dirty niggers on here coping with "muh it wont work bro muh cope bro". However i've been running 4mg msm +1.5mg vit c for the past month and i can definitely see my eyes getting slightly lighter my limbal ring is visible quite prominently if i shine light onto my eyes. only ingest these orally btw, don't put anything in your eyes directly.
Mind PMing pics of before and after?