Should i run today?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Posts
34,725
Reputation
39,157
My thigs and calves are still a bit sore and tight. Should i run regarless of that or run tomorow.
 
eat a banana every day, potassium helps with soreness, and stretch before and after an exercise, as well as wearing compression sleeves for your calves, you'll be able to run everyday if you do these things
 
I couldn't care less what you do
 
No. Wait until you completely recover.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
You should do something different like swimming
 
You should do something different like swimming
I cant swim now. I will learn swimming when i get my driver licence. Even after that, running will be priority
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and AbandonShip
Give it a little rest. Your body is adapting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Similar threads

blinkers
Replies
11
Views
87
Vrowding
Vrowding
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
9
real_rxz
real_rxz
NEWBOYO
Replies
15
Views
102
hax
hax
killuacel
Replies
14
Views
51
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
3
Views
24
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top