Should I sell my Cardano to buy Polkadot?

M

Myst

Banned
Should I? Cardano kind of seems overrated now because of Ethereum 2.0. I've got 2700 ADA, all of them staked. If I sell I'm going to wait until it reaches 2,50 Euros again. I believe Cardano can go way over 5 Euros but it's gonna take so long. Polkadot/Ethereum will probably perform better.

Liquidate shitcoins; acquire ethereum and BTC. /thread

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
ADA will easily go above $5 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 14323
But it will get to $3/$3.5 by the end of April next year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
But it will get to $3/$3.5 by the end of April next year
We'll see
It's coming down to key support so we might see a big bounce tbh

ehh, idk, ADA team is constantly delaying important stuff for network
ADA is a fucking joke, i plan on selling as soon as the price returns to 2.3 but i just don't see that happening anytime soon i'm afraid.
JFL at Charles Hoskinson, i wanna rip his lying fucking throat out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
It’s oversold, at least as far as today is concerned. Sinking because eToro is delisting it? Who the fuck uses that shitty ass retail stock broker to buy crypto?

That said, I wouldn’t buy any more until below at least $1.50. The network works very well for what it is currently capable of. As for everything the developers are promising it can do in the future… they do keep moving the goalpost, and it could easily end up vaporware. Ride the wave but keep an eye on it.

I wish I didn't jump on the altcoin train. I was greedy and invested 90% of my money into alt coins like LINK, ADA, EOS, XRP and XLM but the biggest gains I had on BTC and ETH. I'm gonna sell ADA for ETH when the right time comes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
cardano the piss stain of a coin never moved, thankfully I sold that shit

cardano the piss stain of a coin never moved, thankfully I sold that shit
Yeah you're lucky. I should have listened to the normie advice "buy ethereum". I would have made tens of thousands.

I was eyeing ETH when it was 180 Euros but I was broke and thought "Nah its too high". Fucking loser mindset. The 300 I invested into BTC turned into 2000+.
From now on it's BTC and ETH for me. Fuck altcoins. I was always too late. I lost 200 euros because of Floki Inu @whatamIdoinwithmylyf . Only Solana or Polkadot are options that I'd buy. But Polkadot seems better for staking. Also mogs Cardano's staking rewards. I gotta say good bye to Cardano. Fuck that bitch.

Should I? Cardano kind of seems overrated now because of Ethereum 2.0. I've got 2700 ADA, all of them staked. If I sell I'm going to wait until it reaches 2,50 Euros again. I believe Cardano can go way over 5 Euros but it's gonna take so long. Polkadot/Ethereum will probably perform better.
You think ADA can hit 10 dollars in next 5 years?

Liquidate shitcoins; acquire ethereum and BTC. /thread
Alts will have much better returns.
Anyway Ada has always been overvalued imo. I think polkadot is more capable and a better investment.

Cardano has always been very kind to me. But I always somehow, (this totally by accident), sold a good portion of it duriing tops times.

I am defoo, thinking hard again. To buy extra Cardano now again. Sadly I'm kinda out of money, waiting for 3500 USD to come in today of next days.
How much of that 3500 USD shall I buy Cardano with??

Maybe, I take 1000 USD of it. AND DUMP IT, into Cadano.
Than hope it rallies again to $3 range. and doubling muh money.

Cardano has always been very kind to me. But I always somehow, (this totally by accident), sold a good portion of it duriing tops times.

I am defoo, thinking hard again. To buy extra Cardano now again. Sadly I'm kinda out of money, waiting for 3500 USD to come in today of next days.

Hey bro is 80000 cardano a lot to hold?

Hey bro is 80000 cardano a lot to hold?
Mirirn you owning $80,000 worth of Cardano.

Wether it's alot or not, is relative. If a guy has 5 million net worth. And has 1 million into crypto's; and of that 80,000 USD into Cardano. Than it's just a small/little bit of his crypto porfolio as well as his overall net worth.

I'm still part of the poor gang. So my crypto portfolio is most of my net worth. And I'm irrisponsible long in crytpos.
I feel the comfort of being havily diversified, and so on. Is more for already rich people. because they don't need to go after beyond normal gains for decent nominal retruns. Whereas the poor gang, needs to find high ris/high reward potential ways to escape the poor gang. So thay can after that, also be more risk adverse.
Hard to ascend, witout taking them high risks.

Mirirn you owning $80,000 worth of Cardano.

Wether it's alot or not, is relative. If a guy has 5 million net worth. And has 1 million into crypto's; and of that 80,000 USD into Cardano. Than it's just a small/little bit of his crypto porfolio as well as his overall net worth.

I'm still part of the poor gang. So my crypto portfolio is most of my net worth. And I'm irrisponsible long in crytpos.
I feel the comfort of being havily diversified, and so on. Is more for already rich people. because they don't need to go after beyond normal gains for decent nominal retruns. Whereas the poor gang, needs to find high ris/high reward potential ways to escape the poor gang. So thay can after that, also be more risk adverse.
Hard to ascend, witout taking them high risks.
I don't man I wish I did ☹️ my risk tolerance is too high I can't take it if I lose money ☹️
Good luck with it bro I hope to have your risk tolerance one day!

I don't man I wish I did ☹️ my risk tolerance is too high I can't take it if I lose money ☹️
Good luck with it bro I hope to have your risk tolerance one day!
Yep.

I just bought on 10x margin (loan); an exposure of 2500 USD to Cardano/ADO.
So, I put up 500 USD collateral. And with that, on margin, I decided to buy exposre of 2500 USD worth of ADA. If ADA goes to 1.25 USD. I get a margin call, and all my 500 USD is gone. If ADA goes back to 2.5 USD for example; than I'll get 1600 USD gains. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trying to catch the falling knife, with Cardano.
lets hope I don't get cut 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101

You're better off investing it into CRO or Solana

I sold all my ADA

I sold all my ADA
@sergeant blackpill
ada showing signs of life and potential reversal today +13% at tis moment

I bought at a perfect timing last Friday, it may appear,

@sergeant blackpill
ada showing signs of life and potential reversal today +13% at tis moment

I bought at a perfect timing last Friday, it may appear,

hoping for the best but i'm selling my bag if it reaches 2.3

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I'm jumping ship to dot and avax instead tired of this fucking cocktease coin

• JFL
hoping for the best but i'm selling my bag if it reaches 2.3
I would be happy if we reach 2.3 USD soon-ish again.
I bought couple days ago exposure of about 2000 USD to ADA; so if it hits 2.3USD than I should be looking at 3000USD worth (y)

buy high, sell low??

Or did you manged to time well????

I think I got out with little profit. I kinda lost track of my finances. I did put it in Sand and Mana.

• +1
I think I got out with little profit. I kinda lost track of my finances. I did put it in Sand and Mana.
if you bought Mana and Sandbox before Facebook anounced it's name change. Than you should have seen massive gains.
I had bought mana this summer when it was around 0.70 usd for about 750 usd orso. So that gave me nice gains. I redistributed muh mana though. bought Illuvium with it and some other stuff.