Should I send this to my ortho to get a palate expander?

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
"Hello!

I'm currently undergoing orthodontic treatment and would like to change "plan". I would like to get my palate expanded because it is extremely narrow. There are multiple reasons:

1. Aesthetics
The name of your company is "aesthetic" orthodontics. A palate expander would make my palate wider therefore make more teeth show in smile and therefore make me more aesthetic rather than having a narrow smile and palate. This would also make my face more wide which would also make me more aesthetic.

2. Health
Ive started having problems putting up my tongue on the roof of my mouth. This is very bothering for me. I also have started getting pain in my jaw for some reason. A narrow palate has been linked with a lot of health problems such as TMJ and sleep apnea. These are very serious problems. I dont want this and a wider palate would prevent all of this.

(3. Mental Health
Ever since I started my orthodontic treatment my mental health has gotten worse. I thought I would get a nice wide smile. This is obviously only possible with a wider palate. It would make me very much happier if I had a wider palate.) idk about this one.

These are the reasons I want my palate expanded. I dont want to continue to make my palate narrower. I know that this will make the treatment take longer but I am okay with that. "

Did I miss something? Is there anything else I need to add?
bum)
bump bump bump bump

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
build the palate expander yourself if the jew dentists don't want to. you will also save 5k.
I have a super detailed html page (in italian but you can use google translate) that explains how to do it

• +1
Reactions: mohamedmohamedmoham, Deleted member 3962, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
(3. Mental Health
Ever since I started my orthodontic treatment my mental health has gotten worse. I thought I would get a nice wide smile. This is obviously only possible with a wider palate. It would make me very much happier if I had a wider palate.) idk about this one.
Caging. Good luck being locked up in an asylum
build the palate expander yourself if the jew dentists don't want to. you will also save 5k.
I have a super detailed html page (in italian but you can use google translate) that explains how to do it
I'm interested

in sweden u get this shit for free. i got braces for free
should i send it @Lorsss
bump
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Last edited:
jewish orthonwants ur money what’s new

aren’t gonna give u it unless u buy

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
FUCKING BUMP someone help

im just going to make my own once nelson makes the guide, although i already kinda know how

UPDATE: ORTHO TOLD ME THAT I CANT GET PALATE EXPANDER. SHE TOLD ME "WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH THE LOWER JAW". I ALSO HAVE OVERBITE/DEEPBITE BTW. WHAT DO I DO.
SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT THERE WILL BE A BUNCH OF GAPS BETWEEN MY TEETH
@Lorsss @RAITEIII @DianabolDownie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
UPDATE: ORTHO TOLD ME THAT I CANT GET PALATE EXPANDER. SHE TOLD ME "WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH THE LOWER JAW". I ALSO HAVE OVERBITE/DEEPBITE BTW. WHAT DO I DO.
Prova fråga om det skulle funka om du köpte en palate expander för dina egna pengar så får de helt enkelt installera den åt dig. fan vad jag hatar sverige assåååå

Gaps mellan tänderna fixar man ju med tandställning/invisalign efter palate expander e jag ganska säker på

Prova fråga om det skulle funka om du köpte en palate expander för dina egna pengar så får de helt enkelt installera den åt dig. fan vad jag hatar sverige assåååå
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: fucking invandrar land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and seb
Can't you just tell him you'd rather expand your palate?
Oh wait you did
Tell her to straighten them out then have teeth implants on the extra spaces lmao
Could work

Can't you just tell him you'd rather expand your palate?
Oh wait you did
she told me gaps between teeth. i need to do a mail. i said all the wrong things and i cant fucking speak

im a fucking aspie

HER arguments:
gap between teeth
we are trying to fix overbite/deepbite
what will we do with the lower jaw

she told me gaps between teeth. i need to do a mail. i said all the wrong things and i cant fucking speak

im a fucking aspie

HER arguments:
gap between teeth
Oh ok sorry

She's right, if you've got an overbite, you need to fix your mandible.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
and shes sending back my maxilla :DD:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:
I've also got braces that will recess my maxilla. I'd rather have a normal mandible and a normal maxilla than a forward maxilla and a recessed mandible. As you can see, that shit absolutely ruins your face, the mandible is much more important as long as the maxilla isn't underbite tier.

I've also got braces that will recess my maxilla. I'd rather have a normal mandible and a normal maxilla than a forward maxilla and a recessed mandible. As you can see, that shit absolutely ruins your face, the mandible is much more important as long as the maxilla isn't underbite tier.
its over

There's no cheat code in life son, you've always gotta trade something with something else. Surgery is the same, you'll get destroyed by a punch or a fall if you do bimax, your implants will get ruined and some even attack real bone etc.

There's not cheat code in life son, you've always gotta trade something with something else. Surgery is the same, you'll get destroyed by a punch or a fall if you do bimax, your implants will get ruined and some even attack real bone etc.
idk what to do rn. should I just wait out my braces? 6 months. my failos are still small palate and recessed chin. my forward growth will be gook tier.

You can get braces in again after the palate expander, usually the expander is done first.

idk what to do rn. should I just wait out my braces? 6 months. my failos are still small palate and recessed chin. my forward growth will be gook tier.
Yes, wait for the overbite to get fixed and then get MSE/expander if someone will do it on you. The thing is, to get MSE you need an actual narrow palate(4 teeth or less showing), not the aspie PSL "8 teeth narrow palate". A palate of 6 or greater is normal.

Yes, wait for the overbite to get fixed and then get MSE/expander if someone will do it on you. The thing is, to get MSE you need an actual narrow palate(4 teeth or less showing), not the aspie PSL "8 teeth narrow palate". A palate of 6 or greater is normal.
ill just pay for it

Can you get MSE without medically needing it in Sweden? Seems weird.
ill just go to germany or make my own like someone else did idk his name

ill just go to germany or make my own like someone else did idk his name
Orthodontist go through years of college for a reason. All this time they are learning how do direct forces properly and other stuff like this. If you're gonna do it yourself, not only will it most likely not be effective, you might also ruin your face buddyboyo, at least get a blackpilled ortho.

Orthodontist go through years of college for a reason. All this time they are learning how do direct forces properly and other stuff like this. If you're gonna do it yourself, not only will it most likely not be effective, you might also ruin your face buddyboyo, at least get a blackpilled ortho.
thats why they did extractions which totally hvaent been linked to ruin faces!!! i hvae extractions btw

pm me and I will tell you how to build a palate expamder

Then why is my smile so ugly with 8 teeth showing?

Oh... sorry to read this.... again.

Orthos should send patients like you to consult with a surgeon about the surgical options. But they are trained to offer surgery only when there is no other possible way of getting a bite, specially in Scandinavian countries, UK, Germany...

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yes but I rarely see the correct indication. I mean.... in general there are other better ways to address these problems.

Yes but I rarely see the correct indication. I mean.... in general there are other better ways to address these problems.
Like SFOT?

im a fucking aspie

HER arguments:
gap between teeth
how old are you?

Then why is my smile so ugly with 8 teeth showing?
There can be multiple causes, I need a pic to say for sure. It can be malocclusion, it can be how big or small the teeth themselves are...

see this bro, Italian guys invented this, based in Naples. Really good device for symmetry and palate. download their ebook to see what the mechanism is, trust me.

see this bro, Italian guys invented this, based in Naples. Really good device for symmetry and palate. download their ebook to see what the mechanism is, trust me.

I have braces on rn, should I just rip them out?

I have not figured out how that starecta works.
If it's just composed of two pillows commected by a wire, anyway can build it at home.

Anyway in my opinion the cause of asymmetrical face is an asymmetrical palate. While making the facepuller infra-oral appliance I noticed I habe an asymmetrical palate, so I will reshape the appliance so that it fits to a symmetrical palate, this way my palate will be reshaped

I have not figured out how that starecta works.
If it's just composed of two pillows commected by a wire, anyway can build it at home.

Anyway in my opinion the cause of asymmetrical face is an asymmetrical palate. While making the facepuller infra-oral appliance I noticed I habe an asymmetrical palate, so I will reshape the appliance so that it fits to a symmetrical palate, this way my palate will be reshaped
read the free to download pdf, the author explains in detail, with proper regard to forces, dynamics and torques how symmetry can be achieved and what starecta does. The authors speak about asymmetrical palates and how over time you can get a symmetrical bite with starecta. It costs only 200 usd and if you want a permanent one 1500 usd.

Mogs any orthodontic devices in terms of results.